Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another wealthy actor/comedian spouting his mouth off again about a subject he probably has never given more than 3 minutes of his time in considering the ramifications of his beliefs and what they would mean to the average American Citizen who's not a millionaire like him.
    I'm working on a list of things that liberals just "know" to be true:
    1. Democrat Presidents are peaceniks (The reality is that Kennedy pushed the nuclear weapons build up and together with LBJ got us involved in VietNam)
    2. White Europeans are to blame for the problems of Slavery (The reality is that Muslim societies conducted slaving raids into Africa for several centuries before the Europeans started. Why not go after OPEC for reparations?)
    3. NAFTA had made it absolutely necessary for Mexican citizens to come to the US.
    4. Whites and Europeans are prosperous, people of "color" are disadvantaged (The reality is that most Americans of European descent were also fleeing desperate circumstances in the Old World, that's why they came to America)
    5. College professors are the most knowledgeable people about history and the consequent political realities (The real story is that first person accounts often tell a different story than hindsight based upon twentieth
    century conditions)
    6. American nativists are hate groups, but somehow European officials with the same view point are not. And neither are Maoists, Cubanistas, North Vietnamese, Russians, etc. or any of the rest of the world that opposes illegal immigration into their territories.

I could probably add another list of "known" facts. I don't necessarily agree with corporate welfare, stock market scandals, environmental destruction ot other items that are laid to conservatives. But, please. let's be fair.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Drew is an out of touch idiot who has not idea what he is talking about. He can spout this lunacy because he has walls and gates to hide behind. Only the immigrants who come in the legal way and have to go through the process really appreciate and respect what our country is and stands for. The others simply want to take and take and could care less about the havoc and destruction they cause.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Drew is an out of touch idiot who has not idea what he is talking about. He can spout this lunacy because he has walls and gates to hide behind. Only the immigrants who come in the legal way and have to go through the process really appreciate and respect what our country is and stands for. The others simply want to take and take and could care less about the havoc and destruction they cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is his address, I want to hand it out to day laborers.

One David Beckham for every 30 million illegal invaders!

Wow Drew, I mean I know your an actor and all, but statistically speaking, even you can understand that's a pretty poor ratio.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    What is his address, I want to hand it out to day laborers.
    Drew used to be funny now he is just funny looking.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I know Drew Carey's humor and I believe this was "tongue in cheek" as is his usual style.
    No, he is a Libertarian. Libertarians believe in open borders.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Carey "was" at one time a football fan now he is "butt" a soccer fan!

You know there are some funny foreign comedians out there, funnier than Drew Carey, we should give them green cards

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You know there are some funny foreign comedians out there, funnier than Drew Carey, we should give them green cards
    We could outsource his jokes to India "dial a joke", shouldn't lose much in the translation!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast