Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to post a comment there:

"The site has blocked you from posting new comments."

Seems they don't just want to eliminate the word "illegal", they also want to eliminate the words "freedom" and "liberty" and "United States of America".

Maybe we need to mount our own media campaign, demanding the press use the terms illegal alien and foreign criminal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I'll just drive down the road at 100 mph drunk and when the cops pull me over start hollering "Officer, how dare you use the word illegal!!! I'm a human being for crying out loud, I should be able to drive how I want!". Do ya'll think that would go over well with the cops? After all, they need to just drop that I word and just let complete anarchy break out!!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I did like the comparison to whats next. So after we stop saying illegal alien whats next? Rape victims being called uncosenting sexual partners and rapists called unconsentual sexual partner? Of course when argued with that they couldn't say anything other then thats silly and preposterious. Not one word on why it would be if we kept following the "ohh we may hurt law breakers feelings" routine.

Illegal Alien is not racist or slander, its simply a statement of someones status. Illegal Immigrant is a nicer way to put it stating the illegal part and their hopeful immigrant status.... that ones already a 50/50 compromise.

Funny how its not all illegals speaking out against it being a wrongful term, just hispanic illegals. We have Asian, white, black, and middle eastern illegals also, they don't seem to care enough to complain... just the hispanic illegals.

Inmigrantes ilegales

or

Desert Tramps.
    ------------------------

That is SO STUPID! There is nothing inherently racist about the word illegal. I have known many illegals of euro-descent and Gerard Depardeiu even portrayed himself as an illegal from France in film. So by accepting use of the word "illegal" I am being racist against Gerard Deparieu also?

See? The people behind this website know that racism is such a thought stopping cliche that by successfully attaching the term racism to anything, including a benign word, they can change a language and a culture. I resist and desist. I will not accept NewSpeak from any source.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Ugh, yet another commie pinko organization/web site.

These liberals don't understand anything about the rule of law to maintain a stable society. They never do, they love "compassion" even for criminal illegal aliens on murder, rape, assault, gang, robbery, and DUI rap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12