Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Drug smugglers from Mexico move to this side of the border..

"Drug smugglers from Mexico move to this side of the border as they flee the Mexican army

COLUMBUS, N.M. -- This dusty little border town with almost no visible means of support has been seeing something of a boom in the past year: Brand-new Lincoln Navigators and Cadillac Escalades with flashy hubcaps are parked just off the bleak main drag. Homes are selling quickly, sometimes for cash.

The source of this sudden wealth? An influx of Mexican drug smugglers, investigators say"

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_12272891? ... ost_viewed
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

I'm telling you all, we need to end this War on Drugs in our country, legalize and regulate the illegal drug trade, let decent Americans run the trade, from growing to manufacture to distribution as a regulated industry, and the wealth will be pouring into every community in our country, and that will shut down and out these illegal violent foreign drug cartels flooding our nation with crook and killers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

I understand your point Judy.

Yes, the drug trade could open up many related cottage markets in the US! Smile. Can you imagine reading in newspaper headlines; the US lifts itself out of Depression by selling heroin to its people and illegals. OMG! Smile. Drug usage, Crime and the Funeral Business thriving! Yikes!

I would rather we just enforce our immigration laws and put the drug dealers and their associates in jail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are playing our game of capitalizing and winning.
    The best way to stop this is for us to stop consuming drugs.
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Judy, supply rises to meet demand. No demand, no supply.

ELE, a rational legalization program would eliminate illegal suppliers. That is *not* the same thing as saying that all drugs should be treated equally. What it does say is that prohibition doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Judy, supply rises to meet demand. No demand, no supply.

ELE, a rational legalization program would eliminate illegal suppliers. That is *not* the same thing as saying that all drugs should be treated equally. What it does say is that prohibition doesn't work.
    Correct. I know. That's why I support the legalization, regulation and taxing of the illegal drug trade. We've been fighting this war on drugs now for almost 100 years, with no change in the demand. All we've done in the past 20 years is waste $70 Billion a year in law enforcement, arrested 31 million Americans and incarcerated 800,000 of them a year for non-violent drug charges, split millions of families apart and in the process allowed violent illegal foreign drug cartels to take over 250 American cities.

Drug Prohibition doesn't work. It's time we face that fact and adjust our laws accordingly. I don't use drugs and never have, but I don't want to arrest someone who does and I don't want foreign drug cartels operating that trade in our country because we prohibit Americans from operating it.

The War on Drugs makes no sense. No sense at all. We need to legalize and regulate, tax and educate and use a small part of the tax monies drug users paid in their transactions to fund the education programs that better inform the public about the risk and consequences of using drugs and provide free rehabilitation without stigma on demand for anyone who wants or needs it.

For more information about why the War on Drugs is a failed racist program, go here (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition):

www.leap.cc

Please Watch This Video:

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php?name=Content&pid=28

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic
    They are playing our game of capitalizing and winning.
    The best way to stop this is for us to stop consuming drugs.
    History has proven that isn't possible.

Im concerned that if the amnesty doesn't go down we will have alot more enrichment in vancouver that we hardly need . Took the kids to London last year and was told that i wouldn't believe the changes . Compared to Vancouver it was like going back to the fifties .

Sry for being off topic but im a new member and was dying to make my first post. Being lurking for 2 years and finally joined . I hope no one has a problem with a canadian putting in his 2 bits : )

Illegals deal drugs, caught, and let go for snitching

I moved into Mira Loma, CA, Riverside County, a couple of years ago--the old part of Mira Loma. I hear it was a fine horse community at one time, and there are still a lot of nice people here, and some of the nice people are Mexican. From my conversations with the residents here, I would say that 80% of the Mexcans are illegal aliens.

Regardless of what the census says, in Old Mira Loma (excepting Sky Park), most of the residents are Mexican. There is one other White family in my block and one White couple in the next block. Everybody else speaks Spanish to each other. Some of them do not speak any English. Some of them are hard workers. For the rest, being a 'hard worker' is an unfulfilled myth.

I have bad news for you --they are not 'hiding in the shadowd'. Most of them are doing all kinds of illegal activities, and doing it brazenly and seemingly without fear.

There are some seemingly insignificant cultural annoyances, such as, they take turns on weekends having parties in-front or to the side of their homes. You can hear their Mexican music a block away. If you call the Sheriffs to complain about the noise, they are instructed to ask you if 'they are having a party'. If you say yes, they will give you a Midnight rule. In other words, they can violate that law until Midnight.

We like to think that we treat our dogs as extensions of our family. Most (not all)...but most of the Mexicans here like to tie-up their dogs to a tree or fence or let them roam free. And, its heart-breaking to see so many dogs limping around or lying dead in the street. And, most of them feed their dogs left-overs.

Drug Dealing is a big problem in my neighborhood...and a continuing one. According to my sources, there are White drug dealers nearby, but almost all of my immediate neighbors are Mexican, and many of them are drug dealers, along with 'kiting' everything one can imagine. I don't know if they steal what they 'kite', but I see different stuff being sold everyday.

Now, the Sheriffs finally busted the drug dealers in my immediate neighborhood, but then they let them back into my neighborhood as confidential informants. Even worse, they are 'acting as mid-level dealers' and confiscating cars from lower drug dealers and buyers, and parking them next to my house. Those drug-heads and dealers who have had their cars confiscated have to use my driveway to pickup their cars after they have paid their drug debt. Now, keep in mind that the Riverside County Sheriffs Dept. is 'sponsoring' this operation. And, of course, this snitch operation is jeopardizing our lives with a heinious, reckless disregard for our safety.

The other night, I watched an hour of 'The First 48' on TV, a reality show following homocide detectives for the first 48 hours after a killing. Four different murders were covered and three of them were drug-debt related. Sometimes, the victims are just neighbors in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Riverside Sheriffs have made sure that my family is right at ground zero. We are at the wrong place, by design by the Sheriffs.

How did I find out, since law enforcement is supposed to protect the identity of Cconfidential Informants? After I had analyzed what had happend here, I talked about it with my sources to cross-check my conclusions, and then I pressured a dectective in the Narcotics Division (much in the same way they interrogate criminals they detain), and "it/he/she" said, yes, you 'hit the nail on the head', we raided their houses and the dealers were 'let-off' to be confidential informants.' When I said, "but that is endangering our lives", it/he/she said, "well, we need more time. These kind of operations take time."

Now, I don't know if these drug dealers are illegal or not. I have met a few Mexicans in my neighborhood who say they are citizens. Most say they are not. If you told me that I had to 'put money' on an estimation of their citizenship status --double or nothing-- then I would guess that they are illegal.

Even those who want amnesty usually don't argue against deporting drug dealers, so here is the crux of the problem-- our government is no longer responsive to the citizens, to the people who pay their salaries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast