Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
I visited San Antonio last year with my oldest granddaughter - never again! Downtown 2 block walk from Riverwalk to our hotel frightened her. Buildings all empty, bums sleeping in doorways and on benches. Skateboarders all over and around the empty storefronts. In fact, I wrote to the Visitors Center and complained when I got back, because one morning I walked over to a police car and complained and he was disinterested in calling it in and asking for patrol in the evening. It never happened. I complained also to the hotel for allowing bums to sleep on the bench in front, they told me they were harmless. How would they know?

Sen Uresti would serve his district much better if he would fix the obvious problems that affect tourists instead of coddling illegals. Now, I'm from Atlanta but know enough not to go there at night, especially with my granddaughter, so I am not easily skittish. I trained at Fort Sam Houston in the 80's and Riverwalk was so very different.

Nothing has improved with illegals except the pockets of the very rich.
For all the ALIPAC members who have never been to Texas (ie. San Antonio, El Paso, Houston, Brownsville, & Laredo), you just have no idea how bad it really is. For those of you in Miami, you have an idea, except your problem is much more diversified. Our problem here is the invasion of Mexicans and some Central Americans. We are being literally invaded.

We just got back from the Los Angeles area yesterday. We stayed in Redondo Beach but also traveled quite a bit in all areas of Los Angeles. Los Angeles is infested on the East Side and in the Valley. We also noticed that El Segundo and the areas between Marina Del Ray and Santa Monica seemed to be infested. Marina Del Ray was all nice as was Redondo Beach. We hardly saw a person that was not white.

Los Angeles Unified School District was still going and we saw what a mess that district is in. The schools were bad shape and it seems mostly Mexican attended. Out side of LAUID and Los Angeles city limits it seem to be fine.

The problem in the Los Angeles ares seem to be no where near as bad as what I expected or have seen in San Antonio, Houston and El Paso.