Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not positive but I believe they might be related.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

one thing i will give US Rep. gutierrez-D (IL) credit for, is he has never lied as to whom he works for... latinos!!!! his favorite statement 'My people' and he definitely isn't talking constituents. i just really can't figure out who is voting for this fool.

i just really can't figure out who is voting for this fool.
    The hundreds of thousands of hispanics (probably illegals also) who live in Illinois. As we all know even dead people vote in Chicago (and have done so in the past) so I'm sure that Guiterrez, who is said to be like a son to Mayor Daley has passed along the tradition of dead folks and illegal aliens voting.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

For those who don't know....Aurora, IL is Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    For those who don't know....Aurora, IL is Mexico.
    And so are Joliet, Cicero, Berwyn and Harvey, Illinois.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

McHenry county is very quickly turning into another mexican hole. police estimate 20+ mexican gangs already. that doesn't include the black gangs mayor daley gave us to make chicago safer... to think i thought that was what prisons were for, silly me. we now have nice middle class neighborhoods that look like mexican slums, mexican flags and all. one apartment complex was very quickly turned over to a developer to 'improve it'. turns out according to only 1 short article in a local paper, 3 bodies were found in the complex just in 2006. ( one was shot to death, 2 others stabbed) to think 10 years ago we were a quiet farming community.

Seems like all of the construction done out here is by Mexican guys. They have their radios blaring, and they are annoying. Finally, I saw a house being worked on by American guys!!!!! Not only that, they have the American flag flying!!!! It was like a glimmer of hope. I went down there, brought them drinks, and gave them money for lunch. You will never know how they just made my day.

Neese wrote:
    I saw a house being worked on by American guys!!!!! Not only that, they have the American flag flying!!!! It was like a glimmer of hope. I went down there, brought them drinks, and gave them money for lunch. You will never know how they just made my day.
    Good work.
    Don`t just stop there. I`m sure you told them your reasons. right? get them activated.
    Get the name of the company so we can post it on www.WeHireAliens.com
    on the patriotic business list. My Brother in Ohio is on there.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Neese wrote:
    I saw a house being worked on by American guys!!!!! Not only that, they have the American flag flying!!!! It was like a glimmer of hope. I went down there, brought them drinks, and gave them money for lunch. You will never know how they just made my day.
    Good work.
    Don`t just stop there. I`m told them your reasons. right? get them activated.
    Yeah, I told them, but I have to be honest...they looked shocked, so I am not too sure how closely they were listening.

Ijust edited my last comment
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast