Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dumb Question about La Raza

La Raza means "The Race". It is a racist group by nature and by written charter.

Why do our politicians pander to them? Why do my tax dollars support their activities in state schools?

It's a blatant racist anti-American organization - why????

i think its a little bit of both. racist by nature because they only seem to want to help hispanics or latinos, or whatever you want to call em. they wont help white or blacks. Not that i know of anyways.
    so that alone makes em racist.

why are politicians pander..... um cuz the labor is cheap and they have been called the "chosen race" by a few elected morons in the past

why does tax money go to em... better ask those morons in DC if they even know what the answer is.

They ARE a racist organization

Their posted motto:

"For the Race, everything - for everyone else, nothing"

Now, if a group of white people said something like that, there'd be a jihad on your hands.

Make no mistake - La Raza is no different than Aryan Nation (although both of them would vomit and argue that point)

It is a loophole scheme. The elected officials give La Raza money and La Raza donates to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

La Raza is a means to an end.

La Raza will weaken our country so that Obama and the powers behind him can destroy our country from within.........and then put into effect Obama's Fascist regime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do our politicians pander to them? Why do my tax dollars support their activities in state schools?

Because it just goes to show how unfair our current society is right now, but I have a feeling It will all come crashing down as long as more people get educated and involved.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

From what I've been told "Raza" means the people or the community

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    From what I've been told "Raza" means the people or the community
    That's just another lie from these anti-American Transnationalists. Notice they don't say they represent American Hispanics, only "Hispanics", which means Hispanics of all nationalities regardless of immigration status. Google "La Raza Cosmica, the Cosmic Race". It's a book, the English translation was done by the UCLA Chicano studies department. So I would say "the race" is an accurate translation.

Re: Dumb Question about La Raza

Quote Originally Posted by CaliVoter
    La Raza means "The Race". It is a racist group by nature and by written charter.

Because they are helping to form the North American Union, which obviously many of the traitors in DC support.

Not only is La Raza racist but they are aggressively re-taking the U.S. Here's a quote from one of the groups they support.

"The National Chicano Moratorium Committee was re-formed in December 2, 1989 at a national meeting called by Union del Barrio and La Raza Unida Party in East Los Angeles over 20 people showed up from all over Occupied Mexico/Aztlan." (Occupied Mexico/Aztlan means the U.S.)

Also from the website "actions and policies of the AmeriKKKan establishment meant to further oppress the Chicano Mexicano People."

http://committeeonrazarights.org/ncmc/mainindex.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast