Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I had a pleasant surprise while doing my walk this morning and listing to the local talk show on 106.3.
    They interviewed Tom Tancredo by phone. Had lots of positive phone calls to the radio show after he hung up.
    Tancredo has an event this weekend in NH. It is like a four hour drive for me. I am planning on attending. Will try to get pics and videos for you all.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I had a pleasant surprise while doing my walk this morning and listing to the local talk show on 106.3.
    They interviewed Tom Tancredo by phone. Had lots of positive phone calls to the radio show after he hung up.
    Tancredo has an event this weekend in NH. It is like a four hour drive for me. I am planning on attending. Will try to get pics and videos for you all.

How exciting! History in the making, and you will be a part of it. Just be careful of the crazies. We want to hear everything!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

How exciting! History in the making, and you will be a part of it. Just be careful of the crazies. We want to hear everything!!!!
    Yup. It is going to be 12 below here, and NH is further North so have no idea what the temp will be. We are going to freeze our arses off.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

Yup. It is going to be 12 below here, and NH is further North so have no idea what the temp will be. We are going to freeze our arses off.
    12 BELOW OMG, and I just got back from a ride on my M/C in 56 degree temps with sunny skys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Charlesoakisland

12 BELOW OMG, and I just got back from a ride on my M/C in 56 degree temps with sunny skys. [/quote]

Yes but I should have said with wind chill. But still, will be cold. I am envious of you Charles...

[quote=anniealone]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Charlesoakisland

12 BELOW OMG, and I just got back from a ride on my M/C in 56 degree temps with sunny skys. :lol:[/quote

Yes but I should have said with wind chill. But still, will be cold. I am envious of you Charles...
    you won't be envious come hurricane season. So you know the old saying what goes around comes around
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There will also be a rally in Danbury CT at the Danbury Public Library from 11 AM till 1 PM on Feb 3, in support of Tom Tancredo.
    It's listed on the following website; www.americafirst2008.com

FYI
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

MW
    Nomoremex wrote:

It IS official now that he is running.

I know he's anti-illegal but is he;
    Anti-'path to citizenship'?
    Pro-enforcement?
    Pro-deportation?
    Hunter's voting record on illegal immigrant issues mirrors Tancredo's.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If either of them get the nomination I hope they name the other as their running mate for VP. (Did that make sense?? )

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    If either of them get the nomination I hope they name the other as their running mate. (Did that make sense?? )
    sure did then in 8 years they can reverse it for another 8 years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast