Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duncan Hunter - press conf.

is to give a press conference

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The House [Kathryn Jean Lopez]
    Evidently Hastert's about to announce.

And just got, btw: "U.S. Congressmen Duncan Hunter (R-CA) will hold a press conference today in his District Office, located at 1870 Cordell Ct, Suite 206, in El Cajon, CA immediately following the President's press conference."
    Posted at 1:44 PM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please Duncan, run for President and save the Republican party from the moron in the white house.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Please Duncan, run for President and save the Republican party from the moron in the white house.
    Amen. Please save us from this nightmare known as Jorge Rotten Bastard Demon Spawn Bush.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I personally don't care if the Republican Party and the Democratic party is never again heard of. But if Duncan can save My Country. That is all that matters to me..
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06