Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duncan Hunter showing alot of action

Go here:
    http://www.politicalmojo.com/HomePage.action
    and look / compare Hunter to others

I'm going to support Hunter now that Tancredo is out
    I just donated

Duncan Hunter showing alot of action

I'm going to support Hunter now that Tancredo is out
    We all need to. Tancredo's support for Romney was shocking. Here's one reason why the Mittster is undoable - http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html.

Hunter is a very long shot but would have had his numbers significantly boosted had Tancredo thrown his support for the Congressman from California and had Tancredo urged his backers to do the same.

Hunter is the consummate guy you could want, on the borders and virtually every other issue. None of the current crop of candidates, with the possible exceptions of Ron Paul and Fred Thompson, comes close.

See here for more about Duncan Hunter http://ontheissues.org/Duncan_Hunter.htm.

Only twice voted with the ACLU out of 57 votes in the three previous Congresses, according to the ACLU website. That's a good barometer of what we would get with a Hunter presidency. Plus he's responsible for building the San Diego fence and is at the forefront of trying to secure the release of border patrol agents Ramos and Compean. We can fully trust Duncan Hunter, something I can't say about the other 6 wannabes (Keyes not included). His voting record has been consistent for 27 years in Congress. We all need to get behind him, both secured borders voters as well as social conservatives (I'm both). There's little time to lose.

Praying for a miracle.

www.stoptheaclu.org

the Mittster doesn't need the $$$$ give it to Hunter

I don't like the increase in H1b's that Mitt will do. It's already unreal what's going on in the work place

MW
    Neddster wrote:

See here for more about Duncan Hunter http://ontheissues.org/Duncan_Hunter.htm.
    I couldn't get your link to come up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is Hunters report card from Americans For Better Immigration:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... res08.html

Looking pretty good
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Duncan Hunter is NOT going to win----he had less support than Tom.

He should be like Tom and withdrawl NOW----or definitely after Iowa.

The situation is now getting desperate----and he is doing more harm by staying in the race.

Tom knew what he was doing when he withdrew at the time that he did, and he knew what he was doing when he selected Romney.

Obviously, you all can do whatever you want----but your support for a candidate who is NOT going anywhere-----is only supporting/guaranteeing that we get stuck with Hillary, Guliani, Huckabee, Obama, or Edwards.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

What's the diference betweenHillary,Guillisnni, Hucksbee, Obama, Edwards, Fred Thompson or Mitt Romney ?
    They are all GLOBALISTS, They are all LIERS (as was Bush before winning) They are all CFR members'
    It doesn't matter who recomended, here on ALIPAC, we have an option, we can search by ourselves and learn who are the candidates we can trust.
    The key is not vote for the one who is certain to win, the key is help the one who embraces America WIN.
    We all know we have only 2 candidates on this race, Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul, the others are more of the same.
    It is amazing to see that here, where we are much more informated, they can convince us to support one of these CFR - GLOBALISTs . Imagine the American people who don't have access to information, how can they wake up and choose how to vote for a true American.
    REMEMBER this is a crucial election, I'm not making a comment to favor A candidate, I am just pointing the reality, each one is his/her own judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

The situation is now getting desperate----and he is doing more harm by staying in the race.

Tom knew what he was doing when he withdrew at the time that he did, and he knew what he was doing when he selected Romney.

Obviously, you all can do whatever you want----but your support for a candidate who is NOT going anywhere-----is only supporting/guaranteeing that we get stuck with Hillary, Guliani, Huckabee, Obama, or Edwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    The key is not vote for the one who is certain to win, the key is help the one who embraces America WIN.
    We all know we have only 2 candidates on this race, Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul, the others are more of the same.
    It is amazing to see that here, where we are much more informated, they can convince us to support one of these CFR - GLOBALISTs . Imagine the American people who don't have access to information, how can they wake up and choose how to vote for a true American.
    Minnie is right. The fact that the MSM is pushing Romney should set an alarm off in your head. Anyone they push is going to be in the interests of the corporate elites who happen to own the MSM. Just because Romney is leading in the polls doesn't mean he is best for us or will win. Stick by your candidate because if you don't and you let the MSM decide for you, America will loose every time and the CFR will win every time.

DUNCAN IS THE MAN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will never take that position again. I voted for GW Bush because I thought he was the lesser of two evils and where did that get us. I will only vote with my conscience now and I'm supporting Hunter. If he is not on the ballot I will not vote in this election. I just can't do it.

I agree, although that won't prevent me from throwing some money Hunter's way as a sign of support. I don't think this man has any illusions about winning the nomination, and when/if he drops out, he'll put his support behind someone he believes is most closely aligned with his agenda. I trust his judgment. He has been my first choice since he announced he was running, and I think it's a terrible shame---and, perhaps, a sad commentary on American judgment---that he hasn't gained more momentum. It's true that the MSM is in the business of manipulating public opinion, including pre-selecting our political frontrunners--- and what particularly bugs me is that many Americans fall for that tactic due to their indifference or ignorance.

It's probably inevitable that Hunter will drop out of the race, and I'll be very disappointed when that happens. I think he'd make a fine President who could hit the ground running. He has a distinguished record, and is highly respected in Congress. Having said that, I just don't see how he can gain enough support from the general public at this point to get the nomination. He hasn't caught on, and I blame the media, primarily. We have to remember that many Americans aren't following candidates closely and, therefore, don't make informed choices when entering the voting booth. They're easily influenced by polls and media portrayals of candidates. The media has all but rendered Hunter a non-entity, and look at Ron Paul: in general, the press has been brutal to him, and has probably harmed his chances by portraying him as some sort of wacko.

What my chief goal is right now is to insure Huckabee doesn't win the nomination, and I'm looking at Romney as the only viable candidate to accomplish that. He has his warts, but probably less than some others. To my thinking, Huckabee is as dangerous and destructive as Hillary to the future of our country. Maybe this is a little melodramatic, but I view the situation as perilous, and this election as the most critical of our lifetime. I worry that not enough people in this country think the same way. We aren't going to get a chance to do this over... pick up the pieces... salvage our country....what have you.....if we get four years of one of these two louts. It will be all over, as far as I'm concerned. So what to do......when our favorites are gone, who can we get behind that is the lesser of evils, capable of doing the least harm to our nation? It's sad and scary it has come to this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast