Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Every population needs genetic diversity. Underpopulation, can be just as devistaing to existance as overpopulation and the lack of resources.

What is the right number for the US? I think we need to leave that to the professionals that have access to way more scientific information and data than we can muster up.

Dixie
    Genetic diversity is fine. What we have now is the immigrant pool being dominated by one ethnicity. And the immigrants that dominated our immigrant pool prior to 1965, being reduced to 10% of the immigrant pool. Whoever decides what number is right for the USA, I hope it is not the ones that have been making said decisions from 1965 onward.
    I agree Bearflag, we have quotas for that very reason but illegal aliens and past amnesties had destroyed the diversity of the quotas.

Dixie
    This is why the quotas where very important, it would keep this
    country a melting pot instead of what is happening , Balkinization
    exactly, at the very least they should restructure the quotas, letting in less from the countries exporting the illegals and more from other countries
    Your exactly right but that would be construed as "racist"
    But I do believe we have the right , as a country to say who , how many and from what countries we allow in

We need to get stuctured more like other countries and let in the Einsteins, the Von Brauns and the Teslas ,

We have more than enough farmworkers and day laborers and could do with a lot less of the latter

Your exactly right but that would be construed as "racist"
    But I do believe we have the right , as a country to say who , how many and from what countries we allow in

We need to get stuctured more like other countries and let in the Einsteins, the Von Brauns and the Teslas ,

We have more than enough farmworkers and day laborers and could do with a lot less of the latter
    Not if we framed it correctly. Kind of like a penalty in football, only instead of losing yards, for every illegal we catch here, their home country loses 1 slot. If that illegal has committed a crime other than being here, they can lose 1-5 additional slots depending on the seriousness of the crime. This way it is all in the "home" countries court. If they discourage/stop their citizens from breaking our laws, they will have a larger number that can come here legally. If they encourage and assist their citizens to come here illegally, fewer of their citizens can come here legally.

Naturally, the illegals who are caught would automatically be shipped back to their home country, with that country getting billed for the costs.

I think we should also limit the amount of US dollars that they can send home.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345