Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Duncan Hunter for US President

I encourage everyone to check out his official site for US President 2008:

http://www.gohunter08.com/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I encourage donations. It is a lack of money that makes candidates like him drop out. Big business does not support him, but small donations add up quickly!!!

Thanks for the website MW. Has anyone worked on a campaign before? How much time is required? What did you do?

He is AntiNorth American uion,Antiilligal and Pro American. Please vote for Duncan Hunter in 2008. I pray that the NACC doe's not take over before.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

He's quite a guy!

Never voted in favor of NAFTA/CAFTA

and he signed his FORM 180 as soon as he was asked!!
    For our Vets & families, this is a very important issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am really stuck between Hunter and Tancredo. I like that Hunter has military experience but I almost feel an obligation for Tancredo because the man has endured quite a bit for us. Help!!! Any advice? Maybe I should just split my contribution.

I feel the same, NEESE.
    I respect both of them too and have been in contact with Tancredo's office for quite a few years. They never minded that I was from another state and were MORE HELPFUL than my own rep!

It's a matter of who we believe has the best chance to overturn the apple cart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I am really stuck between Hunter and Tancredo. I like that Hunter has military experience but I almost feel an obligation for Tancredo because the man has endured quite a bit for us. Help!!! Any advice? Maybe I should just split my contribution.
    Me too. I really like Hunter's military experience, I believe his son is there now. But I have met and spent some time talking with Tancredo and I have a strong allegience to him.

Someone else mentioned it above, the problem is with money. Neither one of these guys have the backing that a Romney or Clinton has. It is unfortunate, but really that is what it comes down to.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I hope more people contribute to this thread, because I think we need to start backing someone soon, and make a united effort, so we have a victory. We should all try to help with the campaign too, if we can.

MW
    Neese wrote:

I hope more people contribute to this thread, because I think we need to start backing someone soon, and make a united effort, so we have a victory. We should all try to help with the campaign too, if we can.
    I couldn't agree more! I understand why many people here on ALIPAC have an allegiance to Tancreado. Heck, I feel it too, but unfortunately I feel his views are a little radical to make him a serious contender. Don't get me wrong, I agree with absolutely everything he has done and is doing. The thing that make Hunter interesting to me is the fact that he shares the exact same feelings as Tancredo on most issues, especially where illegal immigration and border security are concerned. IMHO, the thing that really separates the two is Hunter's ability to tactfully work a crowd. He's not typically an in-your-face type politician like Tancredo, which in my opinon has added to his credibility in the U.S. Congress. In other words, I feel his peers take him more seriously. Let's face reality, Hunter has not acquired anywhere near the enemies Tancredo has over the years. I honestly believe those enemies will kill Tancredo's chances in the end. My hope is that Tancredo will pull out early and lend is support to Hunter's run.

Furthermore, Hunter has the ability to snatch the military (active duty, retired, reserves. veterans, and their families) voting block from McCain. He is a decorated combat veteran and his son has served two tours in Iraq. Unfortunately Tancredo was excused from the draft during Vietnam because of bouts of depression.

In conclusion, Hunter is everything Tancredo is, but without the baggage. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hey William, would it be possible to make the link to Hunter's website permanent?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast