Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

I hope more people contribute to this thread, because I think we need to start backing someone soon, and make a united effort, so we have a victory. We should all try to help with the campaign too, if we can.
    I couldn't agree more! I understand why many people here on ALIPAC have an allegiance to Tancreado. Heck, I feel it too, but unfortunately I feel his views are a little radical to make him a serious contender. Don't get me wrong, I agree with absolutely everything he has done and is doing. The thing that make Hunter interesting to me is the fact that he shares the exact same feelings as Tancredo on most issues, especially where illegal immigration and border security are concerned. IMHO, the thing that really separates the two is Hunter's ability to tactfully work a crowd. He's not typically an in-your-face type politician like Tancredo, which in my opinon has added to his credibility in the U.S. Congress. In other words, I feel his peers take him more seriously. Let's face reality, Hunter has not acquired anywhere near the enemies Tancredo has over the years. I honestly believe those enemies will kill Tancredo's chances in the end. My hope is that Tancredo will pull out early and lend is support to Hunter's run. Furthermore, Hunter has the ability to snatch the military (active duty, retired, reserves. veterans, and their families) voting block from McCain. He is a decorated combat veteran and his son has served two tours in Iraq. Unfortunately Tancredo was excused from the draft during Vietnam because of bouts of depression. I heard that too.

In conclusion, Hunter is everything Tancredo is, but without the baggage. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hey William, would it be possible to make the link to Hunter's website permanent?
    I agree with you 100% in terms of electability.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I agree MW, Hunter is a better speaker than Tancredo, sometimes Tancredo is so passionate that he stutters on his words and looks nervous, although I like him the best, I think it will hurt him in the long run.

I thought I heard Hunter say he was for pathway to citizenship because you cannot send 12 million people home!!
    Does anyone know his views on amnesty?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW, you make great points and I think you are correct.
    I've sent donations to both candidates and volunteered to work for both, whatever an inexperienced political person like myself could do.
    I certainly wish the two of them could team up somehow and go for it, rather than splitting the ranks as we can even see here. I would think that Hunter is the more electable, being he is less outspoken.
    Never heard that Hunter had commented about what to do with the 12 million+ that are here. I'd be real interested to know what he said if anything.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I'll be donating to both candidates as well. It's rare to have two politicians who share our views and I will support both of them all the way and hope one of them makes it to the top of the heap.

Unfortunately it seems that they will also need the support of some lame brained celebrity to become better known among the masses?

Good luck to both!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I thought I heard Hunter say he was for pathway to citizenship because you cannot send 12 million people home!!
    I find such a suggestion a little difficult to believe (but little surprises me anymore), espeically when he has made it extremely clear - he does not support amnesty. To my knowledge his has voted against every amnesty bill and for every enforcement bill to come down the pike - just like Tancredo.

It's probably not wise to make such a comment without evidence to subtantiate it. You know how easy it is to start rumors.

Please read:

http://immigrationstance.diggersrealm.c ... liens.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone know his views on amnesty?
    Never heard that Hunter had commented about what to do with the 12 million+ that are here. I'd be real interested to know what he said if anything.
    That too would be my only concern about Hunter albeit a very big concern. His previous voting record on immigration issues would indicate he would be against any form of amnesty but I've never seen or heard him say that directly with regards to the 12million+ already here. As much as I like Hunter This is DC and politics we are talking about. I'd feel much better is he was asked directly that question.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I believe this was an error re: Hunter and the 12 million - path to citizenship

If memory serves, when I heard him speak not long ago, he was advocating self deport thru ENFORCEMENT of existing LAW especially by drying up the job markets.

Personally, I would have to see the "quote" by him in order to believe he's switched to a 'path to c.' Not impossible but doubtful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I believe this was an error re: Hunter and the 12 million - path to citizenship

If memory serves, when I heard him speak not long ago, he was advocating self deport thru ENFORCEMENT of existing LAW especially by drying up the job markets.

Personally, I would have to see the "quote" by him in order to believe he's switched to a 'path to c.' Not impossible but doubtful.
    I went to his web site and could not find anything, I hope he is for attrition. its the only way to go but nobody wants to address this solution.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Duncan Hunter for US President

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I encourage everyone to check out his official site for US President 2008:

http://www.gohunter08.com/

Maybe I'm not navigating gohunter08 correctly, but it seems to have left out alot of important facts that would really help convince people to support him.
    Thank you for providing the link, which I bookmarked, as well as this one:
    http://www.house.gov/hunter/

Go to immigrationstance.diggersrealm.com as MW suggests. It dispels any notion that Duncan supports any type of amnesty. It gives his entire thoughts on the immigration issue.
    Heck, after reading that I say lets do away with presidential term limits and make him president for life!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast