Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good work, folks! I just emailed corporate HQ.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, Tonyhemp and bocephus, thank you for joining in the fight with the ALIPAC team!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link for those wanting to also email!

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/co ... spx?type=5

Just got off the phone with Corporate Customer Relations.

There is an IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION being done by Dunkin Donuts of the Waukeegan store in question. She went on to explain that they are part of, as someone else said, a Basic Pilot Program by Homeland (in)Security. I asked her to explain. It means that ALL stores are required, by law, to verify their employees are all legally employable.

I indicated that was great and appreciated, something ALL employers with a conscience should be doing anyhow, but the real issue here isn't whether or not they're hiring illegals, but that they're using the Dunkin Donuts name to support a platform which demands that local government withdraw it's support for laws which crack down on illegal immgration, and THAT is the REAL problem. I explained that while Dunkin Donuts has spent 100's of millions of $$$ creating a recognizable name for itself, that can all collapse in a matter of weeks when a single store alligns itself against legal citizens and WITH illegal immigrants.

I further explained that this wasn't about "immigrants", it was about ILLEGAL immigrants, and that any store who isn't immediately punished for supporting those who would break our laws is as good as breaking the laws themselves...aiding and abetting as it were, and LEGAL citizens of the U.S. not only won't stand for it, but will punish Dunkin Donuts (and Baskin Robbins, AND Togo's) with a boycott like they've never seen.

She again apologized profusely and indicated again they take this VERY seriously (obviously you all are doing a GREAT job of calling/writing/etc) and have field staff on the situation as we speak.

I further asked how we'll be notified of the results of this investigation to which she responded "she wasn't sure at this time". I said I'd call back later in the week for an answer and she indicated that would be fine.

I thanked her for her time and thanked her for their promptly investigating the situation, we said our good-bye's, and that was that.

Just a bit of general advice: If you're calling people in a situation like this, PLEASE be concise, be articulate, and most of all be POLITE but FIRM in your resolve. I find this ALWAYS, without fail gets me the results I'm looking for and one can generally get a bit more information than if one is confrontational.

Peace and Patriotism for all.

Yes, I too called and got the similar info as HarmFamily.

Just one suggestion or plea here...

If things turn out (as I am guessing or hoping they will) that this single franchise owner basically took this action on his/her own accord (to openly advocate or advertise disapproval of the 287(g) application), and that Dunkin Donuts somehow sanctions/fires/terminates franchisee/etc., that we do all we can to support Dunkin Donuts going forward.

Overall, Dunkin Donuts has voluntarily signed up to use the Basic Pilot program (I know, it's not perfect), but, they have a policy to recognize the importance of the problem or issue, and have tried to do something 'right' as a corporate citizen. So, let's be just a quick to recognize the correct behavior when we have confirmed they have done the 'right thing' here.
    (All just IMHO, my 0.02 cents...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Couldn't agree more Phred. This was likely a rogue franchisee who decided to use the store front as a political podium, something Dunkin Donuts doesn't appreciate from the sound of the info we've all obtained.

I will be calling back to find out the result of their investigation and will definitely call and indicate my support for their company should they do the right thing.

Peace and Patriotism to all.

Thanks guys for making those calls! It is encouraging and refreshing that a company like Dunkin Donuts is willing to respond to our protests of one store!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Thank you! You really put the pressure on the Dunkin Donuts and that sign came down! We won in Waukegan 8-2 !!!

I told the crowds of hundreds of people on our side gathered outside of the Council chambers about your great work here at ALIPAC!

Your efforts really paid off!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome! Great work.

Re: DHS Strikes Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdaysahead
    I The lady told me that the Waulkegin store was under a 'Basic Pilot Program' of the Dept. of Homeland Security! Something about checking SS numbers. !
    AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?? SINCE WHEN DOES HOMELAND SECURITY TAKE OVER A STORE?? ARE WE PAYING THE HELP? I THINK SHE WAS THROWING DONUTS...
    I SENT MY E-MAIL
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast