Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM

WILLIAM and All
    great work...lalalalalala...AMERICA
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Are you Dunkin' in Beer or Coffee this morning?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apple fritters, my favorites. Crispy, crunchy and appley.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Well now I am hungry for some donuts. I'm headed out to a dunkin donuts competitor to pick some up. When I get back I will fax the 287 flyer pic along with a copy of my donut receipt from somewhere besides dunkin.

Apple fritters here I come :P

PS, if somebody knows of a competing donut shop in waukegan I will immediately call in a phone order for 50 or 100 bucks worth for William or somebody local to pick up and hand out/advertise at the council meeting tonight, can somebody help me get this lined up?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Confrontational? I'd rather be kicking them all in the butt!

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily

Just a bit of general advice: If you're calling people in a situation like this, PLEASE be concise, be articulate, and most of all be POLITE but FIRM in your resolve. I find this ALWAYS, without fail gets me the results I'm looking for and one can generally get a bit more information than if one is confrontational.

Peace and Patriotism for all.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Here is a place where you can make that order:

Delight Donuts
    2693 Grand Ave, Waukegan, IL - (847) 360-1022
    "A Definite Delight! The attitudes of the workers is great. Every time I've gone in there, they have been nice, friendly, and conversational. ..."
    Ken Dreger

Power to the People!

Thanks, guys--you are awesome! I am glad to know that it was a rogue store and that headquarters was on it like white on rice. I wish we had a DD here.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you! You really put the pressure on the Dunkin Donuts and that sign came down! We won in Waukegan 8-2 !!!

I told the crowds of hundreds of people on our side gathered outside of the Council chambers about your great work here at ALIPAC!

Your efforts really paid off!

W
    Outstanding, thanks back at ya for the news W! I called back to DD Customer Relations and thanked them for taking the issue seriously, for addressing it promptly, and for continued participation in the Basic Pilot Program. I ensured them that I'll continue to patronize their stores, especially after seeing the quick action they took on this particular issue.

Peace and Patriotism to all.

Sent

The 911 Commission at the request of our government made a recommendation that local police be involved in the effort to secure our nation. The 287(g) program was created due to the fact that at least four of the 911 terrorists had been in local police custody prior to the attacks and were released into the community with bogus immigration papers. I have viewed images of your store in Waukegan IL coming out against 287(g) by placing an orange protest sign in their window. Why is your company participating in an effort to make our country less secure?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a website that lists companies that hire legal Americans only but I cannot find it. If someone has that link please send it to me. Dunkin Donuts was on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just to let you know I haven't heard anything locally about this Dunkin Donuts. I have heard on the radio numerous reports that this Chicago activist group is literally intimidating people into putting signs in their window. One shopkeeper called in and reported they said to her; Do you want to betray your people?! on and on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast