Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Durbin Faces No Amnesty Candidate Sauerberg

You folks in Illinois need to strongly support this guy!

http://www.sauerbergforussenate.com/

Steve Sauerberg " Cut Taxes No Amnesty"

Steve Stands:

Illegal Immigration
    "I oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants. As Senator I will work to 1) secure our borders, 2) oppose any effort to provide amnesty or incentives to illegals and 3) immediately deport illegal immigrants..."

Learn More...

Taxes
    "I think we should trust individuals and families with more of their own money. I will be a leader in protecting taxpayers..."

Learn More...

Security Here and Abroad
    "We must stand strong and firm and take all steps necessary to protect the families of our great country, ensuring their safety both here at home and abroad..."

Learn More...

Healthcare
    "As a family physician and small business owner I see everyday how our healthcare system has become too confusing, too expensive and inaccessible to many Americans..."

Learn More...

Social Security
    "It is imperative the federal government, through a bi-partisan effort, live up to its promise and responsibility to protect both our seniors and social security..."

Learn More...

Energy/Alternative Fuels
    "I believe that as a nation we need to increase the use of alternative fuels to stop our dependence on foreign oil, increase our domestic oil supply including refining capacity..."

Learn More...

Environment/Open Space
    "Clean air and clean water can co-exist with job creation and economic growth. I support the conservation of our resources and the protection of open spaces..."

Learn More...

Education
    "A graduate of his local public school system, and the father of two children who also attended public schools, Steve Sauerberg understands the importance of all our children..."

Learn More...
    [/quote]

Thanks for the info. I would love to see Durbin get the boot.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Thanks for the info. I would love to see Durbin get the boot.
    That would be wonderful!

as i've said so many times dickie needs the boot. unfortunately, in chicago, a santuary city he has the black and illegal vote, so in illinois the stupid middle class American taxpayer has no say.