Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Durbin to Re-Introduce DREAM Act on Senate Floor Today

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) announced today he plans to bring the DREAM Act to the floor again today so it will be “poised and ready to be calledâ€

Durbin, you are a typical, crooked, scumbag pandering politician. Get off if this freakin' Dream Act, Give-Everyone-Amnesty business and get ON with the business of taking care of AMERICANS!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Welcome to Alipac coulrophobe, been callin' all mornin' get alot of"IM not sure where they stand on that yet"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

he even said that he had been trying to TEN YEARS.
    you would think that sooner or later one would realize that after ten years, IT AINT GONNA BE HAPPENING

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    you would think that sooner or later one would realize that after ten years, IT AINT GONNA BE HAPPENING
    Especially in this economy when Americans are hurting

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Especially in this economy when Americans are hurting
    They don't care about Americans . . . only illegals and their potential illegal votes!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I think he knows that it isn't going to happen. He just keeps stringing the hispanics along to get their votes.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Durbin.....:) !

Coulrophobe, I wanted to puke when I heard Durbin speak, and of course, I had to listen on C-SPAN since Fox and no one else seemed to care.
    That really made me very aware that Fox ain't always "lookin' out for the folks" as O'Reilly would say.
    Back to Durbin.... Did anyone else see the poster of the kid he held up ? And
    the impassioned plea he made to Reid when the the measure didn't pass ??
    That poster has to take the cake though ! Just like when CNN showed those poor families being torn apart.....
    I honestly don't know exactly what's going on in this country, and I ain't like Donald Trump, who could move to Switzerland if things really go South (not that I would want to anyway.....If you believe in something, you'll stand up for it). Not to down Trump, as I think he was talking about the income tax being raised to the stratosphere for rich folks. But that's crazy anyway, because my wife and I surely don't make over $250K/yr, but we get hit like heck every year with income tax !
    But, back on topic, don't you just love Durbin ???!!!!
    And couldn't Reid be called racist because his little scream act just involves Mexicans ?? Why didn't he invite others from South America, and even a German and an Englishman ??!!! Man, I hope that little creep gets beat come Nov !!!!!!!

Hey Harry and Dick what part of NO do you not understand....can you hear me now????

Kathyet

April
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Hey Harry and Dick what part of NO do you not understand....can you hear me now????

Kathyet
    They do hear us, it is the ignoring us part we need to school them on! Hopefully Reid is booted of office out soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast