Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate returns at 9am EST Saturday. Following morning business at 10:30am the Dream Act will be voted on, followed by DADT.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Senate returns at 9am EST Saturday. Following morning business at 10:30am the Dream Act will be voted on, followed by DADT.

Dixie
    Thanks for the info, Dixie.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Durbin Like Reid is a crooked, corrupt part of the drug cartel and mob owned Illinois and Nevada political machine. They know very well the disaster this bill is but don't give a frog's fat green ass about the consequences to Americans competing with those illegally in this country for healthcare, education, jobs and other limited resources. Like naive and clueless liberals he uses sob stories because he can't provide a logical rebuttal to the problems this crap bill will cause to taxpayers, unemployed and homeless Americans. That horse's posterior Durbin hates this country because like his illegal alien constituents he doesn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty and supports identity thieves who take jobs from Americans and steal our public services when they are needed by an increasing number of homeless and jobless Americans now living in tents or on the streets. He speaks glowingly of our gallant military but talks about using illegal alien gang bangers to beef up our ranks while once referring to our troops as Nazis.
    I served this nation for 24 years in uniform, in combat and am disabled. The DOD to save money is looking at cutting my healthcare and raising my costs. Where are these two bit traitors who should be helping me because other's and my sacrifices allowed them to keep their phony baloney jobs representing unions and illegal aliens? They are talking about improving the lives of those who violated everything for which millions as I fought, sacrificed and many died protecting, defending and preserving just to give illegal aliens the benefits of citizenship including free health care.
    Those crooked, corrupt far left Stalinist clowns Durbin, Reid and Menendez have no place on Capital Hell. They like the other defacto Mexican politicians as Benedict Arnold Gutierrez (who said he represents illegal aliens who voted for these utter wastes of space and taxpayer dollars) should be representing suffering and struggling Americans, not millions of free loading and tax evading invading Reconquistas and their LaRaza, LULAC, MALDEF and PRLDEF enablers.....For the crap like that on Capital Hell to feel any shame for what they are trying to do would require a conscience which they obviously don't have.
    We have done all we can which also has taken a toll on my health. All we can do now is place our trust and faith in God who hopefully will guide those on the Hell (no typo) to do the right thing for this nation and the people.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Thank you for your service!

served this nation for 24 years in uniform, in combat and am disabled.
    Sir, Thank you for your service! You are STILL doing so with your efforts here.

I'm sorry this is so belated, but my internet went down last night at 7:10 PT, and just this minute came back on. We've had high wind warnings, and 60+ mph gusts all night. arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh.

We won!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12