Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Same thing happened a few years ago when a greedy distributor mixed strawberries grown in Mexico with domestic strawberries (at the time he wasn't supposed to do that) and several children in the midwest who got the strawberries through the school lunch program got sick. Hepatitis and E-Coli. They checked the strawberries grown in the San Quintine valley of Mexico and found lots of fecal matter on the berries.

When people are dying and getting sick from eating this stuff they should tell where this has been packaged or where it came from. The public has a right to know. But no such information is given and probably nothing is done to correct it.

I wrote an editorial on OJJPAC about "killer lettuce" several months back. Same scenario.

I'm not sure if they ever found the cause for that either.

The question asked in my editorial was if the government bothered to investigate a causal relationship between the illnesses and deaths and illegal alien laborers.

I think the editorial I wrote is still on OJJPAC by way of the "news" hyperlink.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12