Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-mail sent out by Senator Frist and his PAC

We are one step closer to passing a landmark immigration bill in the Senate –
    one that includes all of the crucial border security, interior security and employer
    enforcement provisions that I called for at the outset of this debate last week.
    Specifically, the latest bill proposes to: Border Enforcement Specifics:

Add nearly 15,000 additional border protection agents to augment the 20,000
    Customs and Border Protection agents already on the job
    Specifically authorize 1,250 border agents and 1,250 port-of entry inspection
    agents
    Require Defense Department cooperation on the border, e.g. unmanned drones
    Begin the process of securing every inch of our 1,951 mile border with Mexico by
    building walls and fences in high traffic areas and using sensors to let our
    Customs and Border Patrol Agents see and hear those who try and cross through
    low traffic areas
    Require fingerprint database connectivity between FBI and Border Patrol

Interior Enforcement specifics:

Increase alien smuggling penalties with a mandatory minimum of 5 years
    Add criminal penalties for various immigration-related document fraud
    Mandate the use of expedited removal for aliens apprehended within 100 miles of
    the border and 14 days of entry

Employer Enforcement specifics:

Establish nationwide, mandatory verification program for hiring workers
    Limit the number of acceptable hiring documents with REAL ID standards
    Authorize 2,000 new worksite enforcement agents and 1,000 anti-fraud agents

*** Enforcement, though paramount in this debate, must be balanced with compassion.
    As I’ve said before, we are a nation founded by immigrants. But we are also a
    nation founded on the rule of law, and it is imperative that we respect both of
    these traditions. I am pleased that this legislation rejects the notion of blanket
    amnesty for the roughly 11-12 million illegal immigrants currently living in this
    country. The simple fact is, amnesty rewards people for breaking the law, and that
    is unacceptable. This legislation does enable illegal immigrants who have been here
    longer than 5 years to start down the road towards legal status – but only by
    beginning at the end of the line, behind those millions around the world who are
    seeking to enter America legally. And, rest assured, the criteria for citizenship
    are strict and unyielding. They must:

Pass a national security and criminal background check
    Have resided in the U.S. for at least 5 years
    Worked a minimum of 3 years of the last 5 in the U.S.
    Paid all federal and state taxes
    Demonstrated knowledge of English language and American civics requirements
    Pay a $2,000 fine, in addition to required application fees
    Work for an additional 6 years after enactment to ensure that their status is
    not adjusted before those who are already in line.

In addition, this legislation would require illegal immigrants who have been here
    less than 5 years, but more than 2 years, to exit the country with the option to
    return on a temporary work visa. These people could apply for a green card, but with
    no guarantee as to a result. And once their work visa expires, they would be
    required to leave the country. Finally, this legislation would require illegal
    immigrants here less than 2 years to return home immediately or risk being deported.
    Only those who return home would be eligible to begin the same process of applying
    for a worker visa that every other immigrant needs to legally enter to the U.S.
    Whereas the initial immigration bill reported out of the Judiciary Committee last
    week would have allowed almost ALL of the 11-12 million illegal immigrants to stay
    in the U.S. and transition to legal status, this bill allows only those who have
    been here more than 5 years to remain … and embark on a strict and precise
    path to c!
    itizenship. Those who have been here less then 5 years would be required to exit
    the country if they ever hope to become American citizens. As I’ve said
    before, a government’s 1st responsibility is to protect its borders and ports
    of entry. This legislation will enable us to uphold that responsibility, and
    simultaneously send a very clear message to every new American that there is a
    right way and a wrong way to enter our country. More to follow in the days ahead.

In the meantime, please click here to discuss the vital importance of border
    security and immigration reform on my blog.

Bill Frist, M.D.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the link to his blog he speaks about in this letter....I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

My Response

Senator Frist:

Let me start off by saying that you can go ahead and abandon any thoughts of ever being President of America despite the rewards promised to you by the US Chamber of Commerce.

The Guest Worker Amnesty included in your bill is disgusting and ridiculous. As if the government can even tell how long an illegal alien has been in the US.

You have made it clear sir that you are more concerned about your big contributors that 80% of the American public. Your bill seeks to supplant the current law that states illegal aliens are to be deported. You have sold out, you have sold out America, you have sold out the American public.

Your deeds will be remembered with infamy and it only through great restraint that I address you in proper fashion.

History will not look back kindly on you if we have a nation left after this mess you are helping to create.

You were not elected to represent foreign nationals and illegal aliens. You were elected to represent the American public and your actions here are a violation of your oath of office and the US Constitution.

The fact you have sent out an e-mail proclaiming to support such strong enforcement measures and in the end you nullify any enforcement by providing amnesty for illegal aliens. Please spare me your definition of amnesty and the it's not amnesty speech!

Do you think Americans are stupid? You had a chance to stand with the public.

You have betrayed us all.

Let the political chips fall where they may. We will oppose you and any of your future endeavors with maximum effort.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Down with VOLPAC! Enemy of the American People!

http://www.volpac.org/

This is what I sent Frist

I am totally disgusted and fed up with our Senators. The American worker and middle classes have absolutely no representation in Washington.

We have been left behind, while you take our money and give to illegals, foreign countries, and help rich business owners ship our jobs overseas.

You have sold your souls to the Devil....for votes and money!

Americans are actively looking for a 3rd party, going to start boycotts all over this once great Nation, we will bring rich business owners to their knees and never re-elect anyone that votes for this farce of a Bill.

I, a registered Republican, all my life, will now change to an Independent...I have washed my hands of this party, and will never vote for a Democrat either.

The only real American in Washington is Tancredo!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Traitor Frist, go back to medicine...a job you might know how to do...because your actions to attempt to legalize illegal immigration into the United States shows you know nothing about representing the American People.

Traitor Frist, head down Mexico Way...I understand they could use some Medical Personnel, since they keep swarming in here to take advantage of ours.

Traitor Frist, pack your horse....and prepare to ride out of our nation's capital and our nation's government....and don't forget your Black Bag...to remember the Dark Day you betrayed America and your fellow Americans.

GRRRRRR!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think:

1. The path to citizenship HAS TO GO.
    2. FOOL-PROOF (since they take us for fools !) assurance of enforcement. In other words the people watching over this are American born, legal Citizens who speak English. We're not going to have Mel Martinez as the director.
    3. Borders first brought UNDER CONTROL. (we want PROOF).

4. The more I think about it, it's best to scratch the plan, secure the borders, warn em then deport em. I might consider people who have lived here 15 years or more to remain as "visiting residents". They can stay indefinitely, as long as there is no criminal record. This might be the compassionate thing to do for their children's sake, who may not know
    any other country. That's about as compassionate as I can take this assault upon the American people, which it has surely been. We almost lost our culture, our language, our sovereignty and just about everything else.

And it's not over yet, but I'll be darned if we're going to let some little punk like Harry Reid destroy this nation !!!

Great response, W! It was hard hitting and right in the face!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

what's the point

What's the point of deporting people if there is no actual physical border wall?

jonhaloi, that was the best comment I've heard all day! I've never been to the actual BORDER with Mexico, but I've sometimes wondered that myself. It's like your neighbor's dog comes into your yard, which doesn't have a gate. You carry the dog back into his yard, then you walk inside your house, and walaa, the dog is back in your yard again.

We need a security fence!!!!!

And, more Border Patrol, of course!

Joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast