Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes. DeWeese is a Ron Paul Supporter. Not that libertarianism doesn't have something to offer, but they seem to get carried away.

"To watch Ron Paul almost single-handedly defend the ideals of Constitutional government against the massive power of the national news media, political parties, a forest of rotted politicians and a government-school-created ignorance of history, is a lesson in what it means to be a patriot. His courageous candidacy brings a tear to the eye and a swell of pride in the heart. To the young people searching for a hero, look no further than Ron Paul. "

Visit the American Policy Center

Tom DeWeese is the President of the American Policy Center and the Editor of The DeWeese Report
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I work for a company right now that uses e-verify and live in a county that is 33% illegals (no joke) so it's nice to know that my co-workers are more than likely legal. Enough said.

mw

Well, that statement didn't make sense to me.

captainron

Yes, that paragraph seemed a little flowery - but I'll confess to having those feelings myself. To actually hear someone, once again, suggest the answer to our problems and to the survival of this country is to follow the Constitution - does give me hope.

For the last 40 years, when politicians talk of the constitution, it's how can we ignore it, change it, or reintepret it to suit what we want to do.

securetheborder

YOu work there so you know whether or not the employees are illegal at your company- but using E-verify doesn't mean a company isn't employing illegals - it just means probably no new hires are illegals. Existing employees cannot be checked - as I understand.

Thanks to your company.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123