Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Earned citizenship just another form of amensty

Earned citizenship just another form of amnesty. $2,000 is a meager fine (laughable) and is buying citizenship. Work for 6 years is a reward for breaking the law. That is why they are here, to work. They should pay taxes whether they benefits from it or not. It is the a small price paid for being allowed to work here because they pay very little. We all pay taxes and do not always benefit from it. Many pay into social security and die before drawing on it.
    Earned citizenship is standing in line in your own country. Those who are for earned amnesty do not live with and not affected by illegals. Don’t sell out our country.

Send then back in the same manner in which they came. They all did not come in one day on busses that reached from Canada to the Mexican border. They do not have to be sent back all at one in one day on busses. Retheric.
    Send them back one family at a time over a period of time and it would not affect the economy at all. Find them at work or at home or stop businesses form hiring illegals and they will leave on their own. Calif sent one Filipino family back who had been here over 20 years. it can be done if our leaders wanted it done. Millions more poor people is not going to benefit this country. It does not work in any country. No amnesty for those who has broken the law.

Banned
    dyehard39,

WELCOME to ALIPAC!!!!

You're right, but remember that we're the choir!

Do you know who your Congessman is, and if you do, have you called him?
    What about your Senators? Were you in their offices on Monday? Will you support 'A Day Without an American' on the 17th? You're not buying any chicken this month, are you? Have you signed the petition letter to the US Chamber of Commerce? Called a radio talk show? Written a letter to the editor?

I'm sorry if I sound short but this has been a hard week and I noticed you are kinda new here. Forgive me if this offends you, that's not how it's meant.

Yep....did all of the above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not a quick overnight answer. I don't think anyone really expected that. But you just can't stop at " it's too much" and give up or find an easy way out. You back up, take a deep breath and secure our borders. It's agreed that that is the first and foremost thing. Gee....how long have we fought "DRUGS" and failed? You really think this is that easy? But you have to start somewhere. Secure our borders. Then we need to hire and train many more people to simply ENFORCE the laws we already have. We need to make sure the people we vote into office are going to enforce the existing laws and not simply re-write them. And a way for us to fire them that doesn't take eions to do. That doesn't even bring us to an even keel, but it does stop the complication of it. We no longer can promise what is said on the statue of liberty. Plus...we need a time to "catch-up" on all the promises we can't begin to meet". We cannot solve all the worlds problems. I am amazed that our forefounders saw this far!!! But they did!!!!! Our constitution was one of the greatest documents ever written. I mean they sat down, saw how it could be used and abused, covered about everything and now we see this?....we have to be polite while we are being taken over? I guess it just hit me the way it did when my dad ordered me to READ the bible. I don't care if it's government or the ten commandments.....there are RULES.....and there is compassion. There is understanding and there are limits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont know why they just dont enforce the laws we have now. Its illegal to sneak into our country. It would be far cheaper in the long run, to have them sent back. I dont care if it splits families up, because they chose to break our laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn