Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-LaFong
    Without question oldguy. These usurpers have set race relations back decades.
    Sure if your a sheep. And damn Carl.... Oh many gullable sheeple buy into us against them. Problem is the don't realize who the WOLF IS !
    They are the ones that do NOT promote SELF RELIANCE !
    Stupid sheep !

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-LaFong
    Without question oldguy. These usurpers have set race relations back decades.
    ABSOLUTELY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

In my experiences over the years ,is that "whites" have faced and are fighting the same damn fight they are. We still fight against "The MAN"

I am sure some would never agree with what I just said here. But it falls along the same lines as airdale pointed out.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    In my experiences over the years ,is that "whites" have faced and are fighting the same damn fight they are. We still fight against "The MAN"

I am sure some would never agree with what I just said here. But it falls along the same lines as airdale pointed out.
    Absolutely correct but it "pays some"to keep people divided, the thing is people need to understand those who do so. The left depends on minorities to survive it's there voting base, thus there hate for any black person running on the GOP ticket it's so bad that it reaches nearly insanity levels. Currently the fear with Dem's is the Tea party composed
    of many different people who may align with the Christian right, it's almost like raising the cross to the devil.

When you have someone in office who wishes to divide us even more it becomes a serious issue especially with over 310 million people of various backgrounds/culture.

The left cannot survive without the divide.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    "The left cannot survive without the divide."
    So true, and a real curse with our diversity in America.
    Ethnic and social. But everyone relies on someone one way or another. I'm not talking entitlements. But the left uses entitlements to do the dividing.
    They use it for their power. I believe that is all the left has and you are so right. "The left cannot survive without the divide."

How right you are. Without the constant siren call of racism the left would be relegated to a truly fringe element full of racist militant organizations (La Raza & Black Panthers), communists and anarchists. They would become non relevant.

Anytime you want to know what the left is up to simply look at what they are accusing others of. It's a very reliable indicator.
    Professor LaFong

As far as I can tell, the only difference between Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Obama is a Harvard law degree. That's it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    As far as I can tell, the only difference between Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and Obama is a Harvard law degree. That's it!
    ==========================================

RELATED

Farrakhan to Obama: 'Be Careful, Brother. Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?' Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down (Video)

Farrakhan goes on a rant on Chicago radio about Obama calling for Qaddafi to step down, this is from yesterday

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/OY-_JsNrxiM

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DEMAND EQUAL ENFORCEMENT OR BOW IN SLAVERY

Equality requires that all laws apply to all people or NO people, the presidents actions are NOT EQUAL therefore Unconstitutional.
    We must bend the argument from aliens above the law to EQUALITY. The president has raised millions of non-citizens above the law the rest of us must obey, that is NOT EQUAL.

Demand a 'Writ of Mandamus' through the courts to ORDER the president and Congress to obey and enforce our laws EQUALLY or leave office. The writ hasn't been used in nearly a century but it is still on the books and is designed to correct this kind of selective enforcement, the presidents memo ordering selective enforcement is all the proof we need to charge him with selective enforcement.
    Ironic the first half black president is establishing INEQUALITY as the new law of the land, Stand for Equal Enforcement or bow in slavery.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

This is really stupid in this day and age, considering how many Americans are multiracial. Anyone who has studied genealogy knows that you cannot judge the race of anyone by the color of their skin. Trace the ancestory back far enough and you are liable to find that a white, blond, blue eyed person descended from Europeans, Native American Indians and even Black Slaves, etc. The only way to tell the true origins or whether someone fits into their fake minority category, would be to do DNA test on each applicant. So I would suggest that White Americans should start checking off every category that they claim is a minority.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast