Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

El Andar: Los Amigos de Bush

Not sure if this article was ever posted here so I didn't want to duplicate. Because it is very lengthy I will only post an excerpt and then the link. It offers another spectrum of why the border agents were jailed and why Bush has allowed this invasion. When you are done go to Board of Directors page of MATT.org and see who sits on the board of directors.

Fasten your seat belts.

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

LOS AMIGOS DE BUSH

The disturbing ties of some of George W. Bush’s Latino advisors

More on Bush-Amigos links in PBS Frontline interview with Gary Jacobs

“Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.
    Tell me who you side with and I will tell you who you are.”
    — “George W. Bush for President” web site

Cast of
    Characters:
    Los amigos de
    los amigos

George W. Bush Jr.

Friend and ally of Ernesto Ancira Jr. Roy Barrera Sr.

Ernesto Ancira Jr.

Friend of George and Laura Bush, co-chair Adelante con Bush, Bushes (Jr. and Sr.) campaigned for him in 1992 State Senate run. On board of The Dominion.
    Friend and/or associate of
    Guillermo Ávila
    Gus García
    Roy Barrera, Jr.
    Cousin of Alonso Ancira

Roy Barrera Jr.

Head of San Antonio Republican party, Adelante con Bush (Sr.), Bush Team 100, campaigning for W, said to be cabinet contender.

The Barreras’ cartel-related clients:

Guillermo Avila, CONVICTED money launderer for Juárez cartel.

Juan Chapa, CONVICTED cocaine trafficker, Juárez and Gulf cartels.

Mario Alberto Salinas Treviño, FBI links to 1985 murder of DEA agent Enrique Camarena, CONVICTED cocaine runner, Caro-Quintero cartel.

Enrique Fuentes León, lawyer for Gulf Cartel, linked to Ruiz Massieu and Colosio assassinations, CONVICTED of bribery, now imprisoned in Mexico in connection with murder of Nellie Campobello. Has OUTSTANDING WARRANT in U.S. on attempted bribery charges.

Guillermo Ávila

CONVICTED money launderer for Juárez cartel, linked to Rafael Muñoz Talavera (photo, below). Was on the board of Dominion, friend of Ernesto Ancira and Gus García.

Enrique Fuentes León

Lawyer for Gulf cartel CONVICTED of bribery, partner in Planeta Mexico with Rogelio Gasca Jr. Bought large tract of Dominion property, sold part of it to Image Homes Ltd, which sold it to Crescent Real Estate, a company George W. Bush invested in. (more under Roy Barrera, Jr.) Linked to assassination of José Francisco Ruiz Massieu (below).

Manuel Muñoz Rocha

FUGITIVE wanted in connection with assassination of PRI politician José Francisco Ruiz Massieu. Was paid $500,000 by check issued from Bank Audi, Geneva. Last seen in San Antonio with Enrique Fuentes León.

Manuel Pacheco

Admitted money launderer CONVICTED, partner in Planeta Mexico with Enrique Fuentes León.

Gary Jacobs

President of Laredo National Bank, owned and run by Carlos Hank Rhon and Carlos Hank Gonz‡lez. Donated $61,000 to George W. Bush. In another case, was fined last spring by FEC for violating campaign finance laws.

Carlos Hank González

Known as the PRI king-maker, the “Dinosaur” of the party, his family has been investigated for cartel links, murder and money laundering, NOT CHARGED.

Gus García

INVESTIGATED for cocaine trafficking and money laundering, NOT CHARGED. Business partner of Anuar Name, their San Antonio building bought for $5 million cash, re-financed by Bank Audi.

Anuar Name

Reported in news media and by investigators as friend and/or partner of:

Emilio Checa Curi, fugitive investigated for Sinaloa/Guadalajara cartel ties

Mario Villanueva, fugitive wanted for Juárez cartel ties

Adnan Kasshoghi, International arms dealer involved in Iran-Contra scandal

Joseph Audi, of Lebanese Audi family, CEO and partner in Bank Audi, New York

Raúl Salinas, CONVICTED of authoring murder of Ruiz Massieu. See Raúl Salinas box.

Carlos Hank González, Billionaire politician-businessman. See Carlos Hank González box.

Former President Carlos Salinas de Gortari
    Widely accused in Mexican press of corruption and Gulf cartel links, NOT CHARGED. Now self-exiled in Ireland and/or Cuba.

MEXICAN MOVERS AND SHAKERS IN “THE DOMINION”

Moises Saba
    Property financed by Laredo National Bank, which is owned by Carlos Hank Rhon. Moises is son of PRI finacier Isaac Saba, PRI financier and one of the richest men in Latin America. Investor in TV Azteca, second-largest TV network in Mexico. Isaac Saba recently took over a large share of the Anciras’ business in Mexico.

Alonso Ancira
    CEO of AHMSA, Mexico’s largest steel company. Accused of business fraud (Fertimex, Carbon II), NOT CHARGED. Property in Dominion transferred in December 1998 to Cayman Island corporation.

Guillermo Ancira
    CEO of AHMSA mining subsidiary. Paid cash for Dominion home.

Carlos Ancira
    Son of Guillermo. Paid cash for another home with Guillermo Ancira, title transferred to Cayman Islands corporation in 1999.

García Lourdes Brothers
    One brother is head of Mexican Hotel-Motel Association, paid cash.

Rodrigo Treviño
    CFO of Cemex, third largest cement company in the world.

Hector Burgos
    Accused of stock market fraud, NOT CHARGED, partner Eduardo
    Legorreta convicted. Legorreta was implicated in money-laundering with Enrique Fuentes León in Texas, NOT CHARGED.

Rodolfo Zedillo
    Paid cash for first home, just built second in Dominion. Brother of Mexican president Ernesto Zedillo. INVESTIGATED for accepting $8 million from a Juárez cartel-funded company, NOT CHARGED.

THE ENERGY BARONS

Robert Mosbacher Sr.
    Investor, friend of Bushes, has an investment firm in Mexico City and is pushing for Pemex privatization.

Rogelio Montemayor
    Investor, friend of Anciras, while governor of Coahuila was accused of illegally investing in Ancira fertilizer company, NOT CHARGED. Now head of Pemex, pushing for privatization.

Rogelio Gasca Neri
    Resigned after being accused of fraud while head of Mexican Federal Electricity Commission, still under investigation. Now is Mexican consul in Austin. His son Rogelio sold Planeta Mexico to Fuentes León. Other son, Enrique, has worked with Alonso Ancira. Family bought property in Sonterra development from Fuentes León.

Sources

Forbes; Andres Oppenhiemer, “Bordering on Chaos,: Mexico’s Roller-Coaster Journey Toward Prosperity,” 1998, Little, Brown and Company; Proceso magazine; El Financiero; The Washington Post; San Antonio Express News; Bexar County Deeds and Records Office and individual interviews.

by Julie Reynolds
    Research assistance by Victor Almazán and Ana Leonor Rojo

Those who say that George W. Bush has scant knowledge of foreign affairs don’t understand his family’s relationship with Mexico.

If one event could be said to make that relationship visible, it had to be the state dinner given eleven years ago by President Bush for Mexico’s president, Carlos Salinas. It was an elegant yet boisterous gala, where the biggest movers and shakers in Texas and Mexico congregated and celebrated. This group was to become W’s Mexican legacy, a gift of ties and connections passed on from the father to his son.

What was not visible was that the group included two men with numerous links to drug cartel figures. These men helped George W. Bush win the Latino vote in Texas. Which raises a few questions: How did these guys get into the Bush circle? What else do they do for him? And, to rephrase a famous query, what did the presidential candidate know and when did he know it?

A glance around the fourteen tables at the 1989 dinner showed that pains were taken to arrange them so that no one appeared more important than the others. There was a smattering of celebrities — Anthony Quinn, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Barbara Walters and Larry King. Bush’s son Jeb and his Mexican wife Columba joined the soirée, too.

The Mexican president had spent a long day with President Bush signing trade pacts, the precursors of NAFTA. Salinas brought his so-called Dream Team: his commerce secretary, finance minister, and his personal Machiavelli, Jose Córdoba. It would later be astounding to see, as the decade unfolded, how many of that administration’s proud men and women fell shamefully from grace — some exiled, some imprisoned and some assassinated.

No one knew it then, but many at that banquet would survive to one day help young W beat a path back to the White House. There were loyal “Bushfellas” who were old friends of the family: Commerce Secretary Robert Mosbacher Sr., General Colin Powell, and George Bush Senior’s ever-present friend, Secretary of State James Baker. Gary Jacobs, whose Texas bank was about to be bought by the son of Mexico’s billionaire-politico Carlos Hank González, was also a guest. Tony Garza, then a young judge, is now a Bush cabinet contender. Today, all are advisors or contributors to W’s campaign.

Hidden among the glitterati were two relative unknowns. They were, however, familiar to the group at hand. They were the loyal “Amigos de Bush” from San Antonio: criminal defense lawyer Roy Barrera Jr. and car dealer Ernesto Ancira Jr. In contrast to the Salinas group, the ties of Barrera and Ancira to drug cartels would remain unnoticed for another decade. Their ties to George W. would grow stronger.

In the Name of the Father

George Bush Sr. began his family’s relationship with Mexico in the 1960s, when his Zapata Offshore Oil Company was partner in a border-region oil company called Perforaciones Marinas del Golfo (Permargo), with Jorge Díaz Serrano.

In 1988, the financial newspaper Barron’s reported that the two Jorges — Bush and Díaz Serrano — used prestanombres (“name-lenders”) to hide Bush’s investment in Permargo from the Mexican government, skirting Mexican foreign-ownership laws. Barron’s also accused the Securities and Exchange Commission of destroying related documents after Bush became vice president in 1981.

Bush Sr. met Carlos Salinas’s father, Raúl Salinas Lozano, back when the latter was Mexico’s commerce secretary. The families’ friendship has continued through the years. Raúl Salinas, the president’s brother, has told investigators that Jeb and Columba Bush joined him three times for vacations at his hacienda Las Mendocinas. It was the same estate where he reportedly hosted an infamous 1990 party for the cream of Mexico’s drug cartels, which Jeb and Columba did not attend.

Twelve years ago presidents-elect Carlos Salinas de Gortari and George Bush Sr. met in Texas in a meeting that was called “The Spirit of Houston.”

“That meeting shaped the relationship between both countries for years to come,” Antonio Ocarranza, former Zedillo aide and president of the consulting firm Public Strategies Inc.(PSI) office in Mexico City told the Dallas Morning News. PSI is owned by several generous George W. Bush supporters, including Bush pioneer Roger Wallace.

Today, as governor of Texas, George W. Bush has assumed the role his father once had as president. He meets regularly with Mexican officials, from President Zedillo to Secretary of Energy Luis Téllez, to discuss joint energy pacts and trade issues.

“I’ve had foreign policy as the governor of Texas, and that is with Mexico,” George W. Bush said during the New Hampshire primary.

While he is in public shaking hands, Bush’s friend Ernesto Ancira works backstage in the international energy sector. Which comes naturally: Ancira’s family and their partners practically own the energy business in Mexico. The Bushes, of course, know everyone in the oil business in the US. It’s a nice match, the Bushes and the Anciras . . . . . . .(click above link for continuation and complete story)
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Bush's tie to drug smugglers

no wonder bush's DOJ believe drug smugglers instead of agents trying to protect the border. Why is it that none of this ever comes out before these men are elected? bush sr, clinton, bush all have hidden items which would have kept them from being president if the american people had known.

Re: Bush's tie to drug smugglers

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    no wonder bush's DOJ believe drug smugglers instead of agents trying to protect the border. Why is it that none of this ever comes out before these men are elected? bush sr, clinton, bush all have hidden items which would have kept them from being president if the american people had known.
    Which is why these types of stories generally don't see the light of day prior to an election. The fact that all of these people have planned, manipulated and perpetually empower themselves and one another from an election standpoint in the US pretty much sums up how we have reached the NAU crossroads. They have obviously been in bed together for quite a few decades. If we allow this New World Order that they consider business as usual to keep their financial coffers overflowing we will have failed our future generations. Fighting the illegal alien advocates is the tip of the iceburg.

The invasion of Iraq, aka the "War on Terror" was planned in the 90's was also published on PBS.org as the "Bush Doctrine" for a number of years after Bush 41 left office and prior Bush's 43's FIRST selection, which is why I did not vote for 43. I knew the invasion was part of the NWO. The authors of the Bush doctrine were: Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, William Kristol. If you are interested in more detail go to PBS.org and search: Bush Doctrine.

Great article WhatMattersMost!

"Free Trade takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to making deals with higher-ups in the drug cartels.

QUOTE ARTICLE:
    George W. Bush has made his lust for the Latino vote clear. “If you say a million, I want you to spend two million. If you say you need four million, I want you to spend eight,” W told Lionel Sosa, head of the Bush Latino media campaigns.
    What is not clear is who Bush will be willing to consort with to earn that vote. And, if he wins the presidency, what is the true nature of the special relationship he will forge between our two nations, the US and Mexico, in the coming years?
    I guess the "special relationship" between the two nations, would be to guarantee a high percentage of the Latino vote in exchange for the promise of a "pathway to citizenship" or "guest-worker" program. Anything to take the burden off Mexico and make millions of Mexican citizens America's problem.

Thanks firecracker! If not for the internet in this age of deception we'd be in twice the trouble we are already in.

When I read this I really believe that in order to capture the attention of America we have to do the same thing that the illegals did but in greater numbers. Hit the streets!
    I know that I have said this before and people have said all kinds of things to water down that argument. And that's fine, I know some people want to approach this differently by communicating and using more peaceful methods. But I would really love to see a two million man/women patriot march on Washington D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    When I read this I really believe that in order to capture the attention of America we have to do the same thing that the illegals did but in greater numbers. Hit the streets!
    I know that I have said this before and people have said all kinds of things to water down that argument. And that's fine, I know some people want to approach this differently by communicating and using more peaceful methods. But I would really love to see a two million man/women patriot march on Washington D.C.
    ITA. There really is power in numbers and unless/until we have one huge march in a designated area the media and the multi-named raza chapters will continue to downplay the percentage of Americans (of all races) who are truly ticked off and not wanting another failed amnesty to go forth. Just as their massive numbers woke up many Americans who were sleeping, we need to wake up our treasonous career politicians so that they know that we exist is massive numbers and that 2008 will reverse the results of the 2006 election, before they bless another amnesty which will allow illegals become the majority of voters.

I wonder if anymore information regarding this will be coming out? We've heard about these connections to these people, but it always stops there.

It sure doesn't sound good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    I agree. To be taken seriously, we need to gather together to form 1 massive group of people with 1 specific goal. And that would be to stop ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. We need to announce to the rest of the world, that we can't continously receive illegal immigrants, who are literally bankrupting America.
    It worked in the sixties, and it could work now. Back then, organization for a march/sit-in was announced by flyers or on an AM radio station. But it drew huge crowds. And there was tv, and radio coverage. It was "big-time" news, and tv cameras and radio mikes were everywhere.
    WE GOT NOTICED AND THEY LISTENED! I think we can overcome - if everyone gathers together!

I agree with you I think that we need to be heard I am willing to do whatever I have too Thanx so much for the info I have been saying for along time now that i think Bush is in on a drug ring and this info just gave me my answer I do wish I had knew this information before because it would have changed my vote Thanx again for the info and just let me know when you want to do that March and I promise I will be there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast