Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

quote(MY dad has said the samething oldguy my mom and dad bearly get by what little they get from ss helps a little but you guys havent had a raise in 2 years and reps. voted down the 200.00 dallors Obama wanted to give this year.Dads retirement isnt much he worked construction all his life the most he ever made in 1 year was 24,000.oo dallors and they paid in on their own retirement so you know thats not much mom never worked stay at home mom.Thats why its so bad when you see these dam illegals robbing the system and working for cash not paying taxes and living high on the hog makes us mad.When people work hard all their lives live meager and srape by and dont ask for nothing.)quote

Happy to hear someone understands, we never ask for anything 45+years of work with 0 assistance yet now they basically are asking us to provide for those who don't work and I pay high property tax so illegals can go to school it is truly insane.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

If the parents aren't residents, [Texas Health and Human Services] will give them help for their children," Vargas said. She said she has been receiving food benefits for 15 years, since her son was born.
    Another El Paso woman told KFOX-14 that she has received benefits since her son was born 17 years ago.
    15 and 17 years on food stamps!?! Are you effing kidding me!? Why have not these women got off their fat asses and get a job? Welfare was meant to give people a helping hand when they are down - not as a way of life! People like this make me sick. In fact the backwardness of this country is making me sick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: El Pasoans Feast On Food Stamps

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

"They want to take advantage of benefits on this side of the border,"

This one sentence says it all!!! And those laraza racist who say they come here to work are blatent liars!!

They come for the freebies!!

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    El Paso is Mexico basically been there don't want to go back. No wonder we can't afford to give seniors an SS raise we're too busy keeping Mexico.
    Honestly I would give up my SS if they would deport all illegals, and yet they continue to say we need more workers, for what jobs.
    MY dad has said the samething oldguy my mom and dad bearly get by what little they get from ss helps a little but you guys havent had a raise in 2 years and reps. voted down the 200.00 dallors Obama wanted to give this year.Dads retirement isnt much he worked construction all his life the most he ever made in 1 year was 24,000.oo dallors and they paid in on their own retirement so you know thats not much mom never worked stay at home mom.Thats why its so bad when you see these dam illegals robbing the system and working for cash not paying taxes and living high on the hog makes us mad.When people work hard all their lives live meager and srape by and dont ask for nothing.
    My grandma worked and retired from the hospital as a housekeeper and she has a hard time making ends meet on her SS.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    If the parents aren't residents, [Texas Health and Human Services] will give them help for their children," Vargas said. She said she has been receiving food benefits for 15 years, since her son was born.
    Another El Paso woman told KFOX-14 that she has received benefits since her son was born 17 years ago.
    15 and 17 years on food stamps!?! Are you effing kidding me!? Why have not these women got off their fat asses and get a job? Welfare was meant to give people a helping hand when they are down - not as a way of life! People like this make me sick. In fact the backwardness of this country is making me sick.
    I'm sure they do have jobs, but they get paid in cash and then tell the welfare department that they don't have a dime!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I'm sure they do have jobs, but they get paid in cash and then tell the welfare department that they don't have a dime!
    Ditto! Dont think for a second they didn't also have jobs working under the table while collecting welfare. THEY ALL DO IT! Wouldn't be surprised if they had a luxury vehicle sitting in the driveway as well....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegals sure know how to work the system. Come to the United States and have as many anchor babies as you can so you can get food stamps, financial assistance to house and clothe those anchors, free
    medical care, free education for their children, etc., etc. No wonder
    they all want to come here. They know they are draining the system
    and they don't care. They know they are taking jobs away from
    Americans and they don't care. Why should they when they can get away with it and nobody is going to stop them. They have all the politians
    pandering to them because maybe their anchors will vote for them.

Some of these illegals have been here for years and pretty soon alot of
    them are going to be getting sick, disabled, old and are going to need
    alot of health care that Americans are going to have to pay for. No
    wonder our senior citizens can't get a raise in S.S. Programs ae being cut out because of alll the money that has to be spent on illegals and their
    anchor babies. Schools are cutting programs because they can't keep up
    with schooling all the illegals children. We having an awlful problem with
    this in Las Vegas because of the massive migration of illegals from other
    states to here.

Illegals want the United States and it's citizens to respect them. but they don't respect us. Why should they respect a country that let's them take
    advantage of it and get away with so much. Their probably laughing at us and thinking the goverment and all of us are fools and there isn't a thing we can do about it. If anyone says anything about the illegals then their quickly shot down as being racist, nazis, etc. Each day I keep getting madder and madder. The major reconstruction of the apartments across
    the street from me is all being done by "hispanic" workers and so was the
    work that was done on the apartments I live in. I always wonder how if
    their llegal or illegal but you can never ask about it. Where are the black and white workers that used to do those jobs.

It makes me furious that our country is letting them get away with all that they do. The government keeps cutting programs for American citizens to
    give to the illegals and their anchor babies. While our people are getting shafted left and right. Our government doesn't care about us anymore.

I'm fed up and mad as hell.

Jobs are the first lure, but it doesn't take long for them to figure out that they can game the system and no one will do anything about it.

We really need Universal E-Verify.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

They come here for jobs but don't hesitate to bring their dependents over with them, as they know the taxpayers will provide.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Ditto! Dont think for a second they didn't also have jobs working under the table while collecting welfare. THEY ALL DO IT! Wouldn't be surprised if they had a luxury vehicle sitting in the driveway as well....
    What gets me is how they can get away with it and no one checks in on them. Back in the 90's when I was in my 20's someone put the fear of God into me about not having some sort of health coverage. I was barely making ends meet living alone in a small studio apt here in SoCal. I drove an '81 280ZX that had 100K miles on it and it was 11 years old. It was the only asset I had at the time. I think I paid about $2500 for it and was making payments on it.

Anyway, I went to the place to get on medi-cal (or whatever it was called back then). As I waited in the waiting room, I looked around and noticed that I was the only other white person there except for an older man that looked like he might have been homeless. ALL the rest were hispanic.

When my turn finally came up, I was told that I was not "poor" enough (I made about $200 a week if I was lucky back then) and that I should sell my car and why am I driving a sports car. I left there having wasted a whole day for nothing. I did not qualify because I was not hispanic and had no kids. I was furious and went on for years with no health coverage because I simply could not afford it. So frustrating!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast