Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    It appears to me that no one person wrote "El Plan de Aztlan" and based on when and where it was written, it more than likely was written in English and not Spanish.

I still can't figure out what "carnalismo" means......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I searched and it bought up Xicano. See if this helps:

http://xicano.wordpress.com/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I’m not one to go stirring a hornets nest, especially my first post out, but the other day, I received an e-mail from my cousins kid attending college out in California, at UCLA this picture is said to be from an Hispanic school newspaper I don’t know if any of you have seen it or not. I thought I would post it, and see what the response would be.

and yes those are piles of skulls their standing on

bit o Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Welcome bit o ruckus.

We need an immediate source for this picture. Where did you get it? Who made it? What paper?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I have seen that picture before but have no idea of its origin. In fact there is a similar picture on the home page of La Voz de Aztlan.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

W, I wonder how our pro-illegal friends would explain away the scene on that poster? Hmmmm......... Looks like we need to find that out!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Banned
    I've seen the Aztlan map, but never the rest of it. I don't doubt it's authenticity though. I've read the Mecha preamble, and Voz de Aztlan isn't bashful either.

Part of this image is on the Aztlan dot net website on the left with the caption "La Liberacion de Aztlan"

The question is, who made this image and who is using the whole image. The bones and skulls and the Aztlan map with this image is honestly harmful to their movement. The image could have been made by a group opposing the Aztlan's

The image above is a powerful image but we cannot do anything with it unless we can confirm the origins and authenticity of this image and its uses.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You're absolutely right, William. I'll see what I can dig up. Would be nice if we knew for sure.

at UCLA this picture is said to be from an Hispanic school newspaper
    Ruckus said that it was from an hispanic school newspaper

I imagine that is quite a school! Glad I don't live near it.

This picture is photoshop art assembled by someone.

We need to determine if the Aztlan groups created it and are using it or if an anti-Aztlan group or individual created and used it.

This picture has two entirely different meanings based on who created it and distributed it.

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast