Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    What the hell are you talking about? The GOP in Congress was KEEPING THE ILLEGALS AT BAY
    i am a republican, that is sick and tired of the lies and selfishness of this corrupted party !!!

Bush and his team of cronies sold us out , and made the American people angry enough to vote for party (Dems) whom are going to be pro Immigrant, get it????
    if Bush would have done his job right and taken care of the people, and issues such as immigration and got Saddam under control without having our soldiers killed , they would have been re-elected.

He has been only concerned with big OIL and Big corporations, look at our trade deficit, etc etc. him and most republicans S.............. and this is not fair to those who really care about our country like Tom Tancredo whom I respect very much!!!

in a few years we will know thw whole truth about the Bush years and we will Vomit with all the disgusting things they have done to us.
    mark my words!! remember i told you so....
    That's just goofy, and you have been played. I don't even think that Bush is a Republican. He sure as hell is no Conservative. He sold out his party, and people like you helped him do it. His "cronies" still have their jobs, and his opponents are out on the street. What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I can't believe so many Republicans stayed home, if any of them were against illegal aliens, they have ruined it for us!
    It wasn't just immigration.

The highest points of damage were corruption and the Iraq War. The thought of so many Republicans in office who were basically phony conservatives, and corrupt at that, depressed many Republicans to stay home.

Just remember, we still have 2008. If we lose that though, we have lost America for good, and there is no turning back. That is why I propose we energize. It is always darkest before dawn, and all hope is not yet lost.
    You shall not stand idly by your brother's blood. (Leviticus 19:16)

I think the corruption leaks came from the top down too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most conservatives were right with Bush on the cause of the war in Iraq. It's was the post-invasion strategy that screwed it all up. Ask any military officer that served in Iraq and they will tell you there WAS NO POST-INVASION STRATEGY. You can blame that jackass Donald Rumsfeld for that.

Look, the so-called "red states" are the backbone of the Republican party - and THEY are the most likely people who send their sons & daughters off to war. These people are starting to think that Iraq is now descending into civil war and nobody can see a finish line, an objective or a set rule of victory...when does it end? Worse...they are starting to think maybe their loved-ones are dieing in vain! Couple that with the scandals in congress both in white collar crime and pedophilia for Chrissakes...it's no wonder why apple pie-eating America is a little ticked off. They are saying to themselves, "These slimeballs are not representing my values or concerns and that's what I put them in there for!"

Unfortunately HERE'S THE RUB - The big business Republicans are so full of themselves that they can't fathom that any of this could be their fault. No...instead they are going to USE this as a tool to push out the social conservatives of the party. The debacle of the lost races in Arizona and the loss of Republican anti-immigrant stalwarts such as J.D. Hayworth will be used as evidence that being an "enforcement only" politician is the wrong approach. When in actuality - the reason they lost is most likely because of the ballooned immigrant population that have been naturalized and made eligible to vote in their districts!

Conclusion: Stick a fork in us folks - cause they're singing "No more stoppin' us now!" in La Council De La Raza offices. And sadly, they are pretty much on the mark.

I caught a few minutes of O'Riley last night and Geraldo was saying this was a clear mandate against politians who are anti illegal immigration. Hispanics voted democratic and the Republicans who lost were hard liners against illegals Let the spin begin. I am sure the word is out in Mexico and other Latin America countries that amensty is just around the corner. If you thought it was bad before, just what and see what happens after that bill is signed

Americans were voting for all the wrong reasons - rather than voting for the candidates who best reprepresented their views, they voted against Bush. In VA, Allen's slip of the tongue didn't help him, but Webb made it quite clear that a Guest Worker Program wouldn't work, and amnesty is the only way to resolve the issue of illegal immigrants. When I asked several people who are anti-illegal immigration, they said, "no one ever follows through on their campaign promises; we just have to hope they will do what is best for the country." DUH! By votiing for Webb, they gave him permission to vote for amnesty!!!!!

Allen is down 7,217 votes out of 2.5million. He will probably concede tomorrow because he doesn't want to waste tax dollars with a recount and be nicknamed Al Gore Allen. Only about 60% of registered voters in VA got out and voted.

Democrats are in lock-step with Bush about a path to citizenship (aka amnesty) and I fear we may not see the gridlock we've seen over the past 2 years. If ever a Bush immigration reform bill can pass, it is with this new Congress. This worries me because it will change the face of the nation. By granting amnesty, Democrats will win a huge Hispanic voting block, that is growing every day.

At the risk of sounding the eternal pessimist, I would not be at all surpised to see a significant increase in border crossings over the next several months. Currently, it's conservatively estimated that about 1,500 are still crossing daily - about 450,000 a year. This is with "tighter" border control. It goes without saying that should amnesty be given serious consideration on the Hill, a huge percentage of illegals will have documents showing they have been in the country for at least 6 years, working and paying taxes - even if they crossed last week. And ... immigration will accept these documents as accurate to push them through before 2008.

Once the genie is out of the bottle, it's going to be very hard to stuff him back in.

That's just goofy, and you have been played. I don't even think that Bush is a Republican. He sure as hell is no Conservative. He sold out his party, and people like you helped him do it. His "cronies" still have their jobs, and his opponents are out on the street. What does that tell you?
    Your right on the money CrocketsGhost.

I've come to dispise this traitorous President.

Those that say they are against illegal immigration and want the borders secured, sure shot themselves in the foot by staying home, or votng for Democrats that will be all to happy, along with the Bush, in giving these law breakers amnesty. Why whine and complain about the immigration problem, and then vote out the very ones that have proven they will stand in the breach against it? Doesn't make sense to me.

VaMinuteMan
    Unfortunately HERE'S THE RUB - The big business Republicans are so full of themselves that they can't fathom that any of this could be their fault. No...instead they are going to USE this as a tool to push out the social conservatives of the party. The debacle of the lost races in Arizona and the loss of Republican anti-immigrant stalwarts such as J.D. Hayworth will be used as evidence that being an "enforcement only" politician is the wrong approach. When in actuality - the reason they lost is most likely because of the ballooned immigrant population that have been naturalized and made eligible to vote in their districts!
    Spot on!!!

steelerbabe
    I caught a few minutes of O'Riley last night and Geraldo was saying this was a clear mandate against politians who are anti illegal immigration. Hispanics voted democratic and the Republicans who lost were hard liners against illegals Let the spin begin. I am sure the word is out in Mexico and other Latin America countries that amensty is just around the corner. If you thought it was bad before, just what and see what happens after that bill is signed
    Funny you should mention that. I saw that same segment last night. And I just finished sending off an email to O'Reilly telling him how wrong Riviera is. Let the "spin" begin is right! But what can be expected from a pro illegal immigration, open borders advocate.

Want to send off an email to O'Reilly the email address is... Oreilly@foxnews.com

JuneS_Reston Americans were voting for all the wrong reasons - rather than voting for the candidates who best reprepresented their views, they voted against Bush.
    And voting that way, just stuck a fork in the eye of those of us that have been working so hard to fight this invasion. And the country may never recovery from this wrong headed vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think the corruption leaks came from the top down too.

Dixie

BINGO

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12