Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS ELECTION WAS ABOUT...

THIS ELECTION WAS ABOUT...PAYBACK !! getting the GOP for theit lies and deceipt of thr Americsn people , they FAILED AND ARE DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!

CHENNEY-BUSH ETC ALL LIARS!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

HOW MANY REPUBLICANS ARE NEEDED TO...

How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to
    replace a light bulb?

The Answer is TEN:

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light
    bulb needs to be changed.

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either:
    "For changing the light bulb or for darkness."

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton
    for the new light bulb.

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor,
    standing on a stepladder under the banner "Mission Accomplished!!!"

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book
    documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark".

8. One to viciously smear #7.

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George
    Bush has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along.

10. And finally: one to confuse Americans about the difference
    between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Note: Go back over this list and carefully review it. Did you
    notice that, after all is said and done, nobody actually changed the
    light bulb??
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

well I don't like the way things turn out..but,I hope that this will get more Americans off their butt and help with the fight to get our country back...

Banned

Re: THIS ELECTION WAS ABOUT...

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    THIS ELECTION WAS ABOUT...PAYBACK !! getting the GOP for theit lies and deceipt of thr Americsn people , they FAILED AND ARE DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP in Congress was KEEPING THE ILLEGALS AT BAY to some extent. It was the Dems and the White House that were trying to usher them in. So all that has happened is that our GOP allies have been voted out and our Dem enemies on the immigration issue have been handed power, while the one aspect of the GOP (the White House) that favors amnesty has been given a cooperative Congress to work with.

Good job.

Well said CrocketsGhost. The fight for secure borders has now become much, much more difficult.

And now Bush said today that with a Democrat Congress, they would be able to go forward on the comprehensive/amnesty immigration bill.

Pat Buchanan said on Lou Dobbs the other day that, if a Democrat Congress gets in they will pass an amnesty bill, and George Bush will sign it. And here we are.

JAK
    redwhiteandbluelatino wrote:

WE cut off our nose to spite our face???
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go American voters you just voted your country away Amnesty and open borders for all!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe so many Republicans stayed home, if any of them were against illegal aliens, they have ruined it for us!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Bush used the war to give the Democrats Congress. The swing voters were upset about the war and they gave us away. Of course, Bush fixed the war problem a day after the election by giving Rummy the boot, as he gloated about his Amnesty. The swing voters wanted that months ago and Bush knew it. Stupid sheep. Bush tricked them again!

The Republicans need to come out and call Bush what he is!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP in Congress was KEEPING THE ILLEGALS AT BAY
    i am a republican, that is sick and tired of the lies and selfishness of this corrupted party !!!

Bush and his team of cronies sold us out , and made the American people angry enough to vote for party (Dems) whom are going to be pro Immigrant, get it????
    if Bush would have done his job right and taken care of the people, and issues such as immigration and got Saddam under control without having our soldiers killed , they would have been re-elected.

He has been only concerned with big OIL and Big corporations, look at our trade deficit, etc etc. him and most republicans S.............. and this is not fair to those who really care about our country like Tom Tancredo whom I respect very much!!!

in a few years we will know thw whole truth about the Bush years and we will Vomit with all the disgusting things they have done to us.
    mark my words!! remember i told you so....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast