Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
I want to get back to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, The Federalist papers and the intent of the founding fathers, through their writings and the early history of our nation as the guide.
[quote:iwc6mz1z]IMHO, the Constitution Party is the ONLY party that keeps your desires in the forefront of their campaigns. No change can occur overnight, especially when the problem has been allowed to fester for so long.

There are so many RINO's out there it's hard to know which ones are worth keeping, and which ones deserve the boot.

You are correct when you say there is no such thing as the 'perfect' party, but some are more 'imperfect' than others. Read their platform and if you can agree with them MORE than the Republicans or Democrats, work for their election at the local and state levels.

When Republicans see their REAL base start to erode, they will be forced to realign their priorities more in line with the wishes of the majority.
[/quote:iwc6mz1z]

It will take years, if ever, for the The Constitution Party, or any third party to get a foot hold in the country, and have viable, electable candidates.

I've been waiting to long, and am getting to old to stay on the same path I've been on. So I'm taking a different course. I "KNOW" there are some good solid Constitutional patriots in the Republican Party. I just have to find them, and I "have" found some on the local and state level. As well as a few on the national level. I'm just trying to gather like minded folks so we can upset the apple cart. And I like the idea of using the elites own money to do it with. Join me or not, I think it's a feasable goal, and the infrastructure is already there. It would be easy to take over the party if enough of us joined together for one goal, of getting back to the basics of the Constitution.

The Rino's should be cut off at the knees. No money, no help, no support of any kind from the party. They should be left out in the cold.

Look how they vote. Do some hard questioning with them. Getting involved is the way to put heat on Rino's. Pin them down, and make them sweat. The Party should not give them help of any kind, until the way they vote changes. Maybe then, they would get the message.

The problem with trying to make the Republicans change by leaving the party is, no matter how many leave, there will alway be a core group that stays win, lose or draw. And those are the people that show up at meetings, party fund raisers, and conventions. That is what it takes to take over, and influence the direction of the party. They are the ones that are running the party now. And with enough people of like minds on the same page, we would have the money to make the elites sit up and take notice.

Most of the "good" folks have gotten mad and left, looking for that mythical perfect party. Myself included. Where as, if we would have stayed and frought, we might could of turned the party around. That's what I'm working towards now. I want to see the big boys, and party elites squrim, as they increasingly find themselves marginalized.

That's my goal. I may not reach it, but I'm sure having a good time trying.