Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eleven of eighteen burn victims were illegals in Cali. fires

Just heard on the George Putnam show that 11 of 18 victims are illegals who are being treated at a burn facility in San Diego. I feel bad for these people but this is just another huge expense for the American tax payers because of the lack of border enforment by our government!

Isn't it the first rule of fire investigation to start with the people closest to the fire? The ones who were most badly burned were very close to the fire. Does it not stand to reason that these people "may have" had something to do with the blaze?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Re: Eleven of eighteen burn victims were illegals in Cali. f

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Just heard on the George Putnam show that 11 of 18 victims are illegals who are being treated at a burn facility in San Diego. I feel bad for these people but this is just another huge expense for the American tax payers because of the lack of border enforment by our government!
    when they are medically 'stable' they should be transported to a mexican hospital and a bill for their care sent to mexicos government.

I doubt we will ever hear if it was illegals that started these fires.
    If some are found to be the culprits, we will hear that it is all our fault for not providing them better housing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    If some are found to be the culprits, we will hear that it is all our fault for not providing them better housing.
    I believe that we would never be told the truth by our government if the illegals started the fire. Our government doesn't want to upset Mexico! By the way if the illegals were camping out in the dry Brush, it's possible they could have started it?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Exactly!!!! Ive wondered how much of "the kid" playing with matches was
    a diversion from something else!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!