Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Arellano: Full Investigation Needed

Since Ms. Arellano feels so strongly about her case and the laws of our country, I think all the facts should be brought to the table. She does not get to pick and chose what details she feels like including in her media game.

I would like to see a full investigation of her case with particular attention to the following details:

1. Sauls birth certificate.
    This needs to be verified and checked that it's legitimate. Ms. Arellano has a history of using fraudulent documents and it is of upmost importance that an outside party verify that Saul was indeed born in the United States.

2. The father.
    This should be on the birth certificate right? This tiny detail needs to be brought out into the light. The fact that this is not being made known makes the whole issue even more suspicious and would possibly have future effects on changing our 14th amendment.

Who should we contact to get this information? An investigative reporter or an attorney general? ICE?

If there are any other things that should be brought up please share. It's only fair that every thing be considered if we have to be constantly bombarded with her demands even when she is back in her home country.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I agree! I would also like here ID fraud investigated too and who's life was ruined by her illegal games!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    I agree! I would also like here ID fraud investigated too and who's life was ruined by her illegal games!!!
    Excellent point!

3. Her social security fraud details need to be disclosed. Did she buy a persons social security off the black market or did she simply make one up?

these are all very good points, I hope reporters and investigative reporters are looking into all of this...

I was thinking maybe we could all organize our questions and thoughts on this and contact Lou Dobbs on the same day - maybe Friday or Saturday. If we could get the message to Lou, he could call for an investigation of these very important facts.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I was thinking maybe we could all organize our questions and thoughts on this and contact Lou Dobbs on the same day - maybe Friday or Saturday. If we could get the message to Lou, he could call for an investigation of these very important facts.
    Yea maybe he can inform his viewers about this stuff!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Excellent point!

3. Her social security fraud details need to be disclosed. Did she buy a persons social security off the black market or did she simply make one up?
    Arellano to gain access to secure areas of O’Hare as part of her employment with World Service Company as an airplane cabin cleaner.
    Bookmeier said Arellano provided a State of Washington Driver License and a Social Security Card for identification.
    On Dec. 4, 2002, Bookmeier verified Arellano’s SSN and found the number was actually assigned to Margaret Benez, born May 6, 1920.
    Bookmeier said he had reason to believe Arellano, with intent to deceive, falsely represented her Social Security Number as 392-12-6796 for the purpose of obtaining a Secure Identification Display Area badge, when in fact that was not a number assigned to her by the Commissioner of the SSA.

see story at this post

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=78743

I flew down to San Diego Sunday night and turned on Rick Roberts' radio show Monday morning. A caller said that Arellano was trying to become another Cindy Sheehan.

"Elvira Sheehan," Roberts replied. "E.S." He called her "E.S." throughout the phone call. It was hilarious, and Roberts has a great show.

If Saul is receiving any public monies, i.e. aid to dependent children, the state would have an obligation to try and recover that money from his father. In return for receiving those monies, Elvira would have been required to sign documents agreeing to cooperate in an investigation to determine paternity. She would have to provide the names of all men who could be the child’s father. The state would then locate the putative father and determine paternity through DNA.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The father of the child is also an illegal alien. He met elvira at a laundry mat and they had a short relationship which ended when she told him she was pregnant.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast