Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When will this sicko nutcase go away? I for one am extremely sick of her name popping up all the time.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Psssst.....Elvira, I got a tip for you.

If you ever try to sneak into the U.S. again, and you get caught...there's this great place where you can take sanctuary. You'll love it! You get to wear pink underwear and eat green bologna!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

If you ever try to sneak into the U.S. again, and you get caught...there's this great place where you can take sanctuary. You'll love it! You get to wear pink underwear and eat green bologna!

Now that would be worth seeing!

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

Now that would be worth seeing!

I don't know what it is about the pink underwear, but it just cracks me up! I think everybody at ALIPAC should send McCain a pair of pink underwear. Wouldn't that be hilarious!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Nah.....can't threaten Elviral with the dreaded green bologna, she's always hunger striking, remember?

As for the pink undies....knowing her she'd get out, go back to Mexico, lay claim to the design, and appoint herself top spokesmodel for her own lingerie label.

LOL.....can't you just see it. Billboards with her modeling larger than life in pink boxers advertising "VICTORIA'S NIGHTMARE.....what elvira should've kept secret" towering over us everywhere. Like Godzilla.......... :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE must have warned her good that she would be facing a LONG prison sentence if caught in the country again-----or she would have been back here by now!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

These people never think they are wrong about anything.
    They come here and in two weeks they know how everything is run or should be run.

Obviously when she left Mexico, she made it better, why else is there to get rid of the law breaking criminals? Go home and run your own dang country.

Why didn't she see that her being deported as Gods will?, because she didn't want to and God knew she was living a lie? God really don't care for thieves and liars. Go home and repent, maybe God will show you some mercy! And maybe next time you will put your kids life above your own! I'm sick of people with 5th grade educations thinking they know every darn thing!

If the government wants to help the poor people of mexico set up some shelters and food banks in Mexico. I'm totally sick ofthis crap!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Instructions for Elvira: SHUT UP!!!

This woman likes to manipulate the truth. The truth is she snuck into OUR COUNTRY, not hers, and was an illegal alien. She got deported (ha ha) and re-entered the U.S. again making her a felon. She hid in a church for a year I believe, then got caught when she left it and went to California (ha ha again). Hey Elvira, stay in your own country and fix the problems their, you idiot!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

poor Alvira, she just can't find a way back into the U.S..I'm sure they told her come back and you will do time.

--------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Haven't I read articles in this forum where she says she is going to march in D.C. this May?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast