Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Blames The U.S. Goveernment for her plite

Can you all believe Elvira is blameing the U.S. government for her plight.The United States Government gave them illegals to come to America and work withour papers! Now this is what she said on the O'Reilley Factor last night. This woman is responsible for her own short comings and misgivings. She chose to come here illegally not one time but two times. She and only she, used a ssn that she knew was not hers or that she was using someone elses ssn. It was she (Elvira) who decided to have a anchor baby just so she could stay here. Also, she was given the chance to take her son with her but she declined. In a nut shell, she has no one but herself to blame for misfortune. These children born on U.S. soil should not be given citizenship, This Anchor Baby is just making matters worse. Just goes to show you, these people know how to use the system to their advantage and they are the ones who put their kids in this predicament and then lay blame on The United States.

It is common for children (or people with the IQ of a child) to use guilt projection to explain their wrong doings.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand she want to come back as an ambassador. Do she really think she will have diplomatic immunity. She is a criminal and doubt if she will be let back into this country for any reason. She just will not quit. what is this woman's problem?

She is the "symbol" of every illegal in our country. Soul gives her the position to fight for family unity.
    She can say anything she wants. I don't listen to her. Just more BS coming out of her mouth. I think she has done nothing but help our cause.
    I don't think she will ever be allowed back in our country. She is a crimminal. But who knows what the government will do!!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

She has that not so rare disease called "entitlement syndrome". This happens to people who come to the U.S. illegally and think that they are OWED a living, by us, the taxpayers.

Sometimes, these people use children to get what they want - it's sort of like Munchausen by Proxy - it's what we call "Stealing from Americans by Proxy".

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I think the "church" in Chicago that helped her defy a deportation order needs to have all their assets confiscated and their clergy (along with anyone else who aided and abet Elvira) jailed.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I think the "church" in Chicago that helped her defy a deportation order needs to have all their assets confiscated and their clergy (along with anyone else who aided and abet Elvira) jailed.
    I'm for that! I'd like that church striped down and investigated!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Just another criminal, trying to excuse criminal conduct by blaming the victim.It's like a convicted car thief saying,"But Judge, I wouldn't have stolen that car if the owner hadn't left the keys in it, so it's really HIS fault!" What part of "convicted felon" does Elvira not understand?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman