Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira calls for moratorium on immigration raids.

Un llamado para exigir una moratoria (A call to put a moratorium on immigration raids)
    Por Elvira Arellano (English translation follows)

Les saludo hoy en el nombre de Dios y nuestra madre la Virgen de Guadalupe. Hoy es el primer aniversario de mi decisión de salir de mi santuario en busca del liderato demócrata del congreso de los EE.UU. para que tomaran acción en la materia de una reforma a las leyes de inmigración.

No han actuado. Piden el apoyo de nuestra comunidad, pero no han actuado. Merecemos más de su parte.

La Comité Latina para los Primeros 100 DÃ*as ha hecho un llamado para que se organicen manifestaciones el viernes 22 de agosto frente a las oficinas de inmigración (I.C.E. por sus siglas en inglés) en todo el paÃ*s a las 4 de la tarde.

I.C.E. ha anunciado que tiene organizados más de 100 equipos de agentes para encontrar y detener a 500,000 personas que no poseen antecedentes criminales, pero que están bajo una orden de deportación.

Es mentira que solo buscan fugitivos. Pues I.C.E. tiene su plan estratégico 2003-2012 conocido también como ‘end game’ (final del juego) que dice que “ningún extranjero que carezca de la documentación que acredite su estancia legal en paÃ*s permanezca en los Estados Unidosâ€

I call for a moratorium on Elvira. To be honest it's been a treat to see our goal board and not her face everyday. I've heard about all I care to hear from her. I mean darn......can't we have any news without her butting in? (kidding) Olympics, war....and Elvira......again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That woman and the "latinas" need to get off this DEMAND wagon. I DEMAND they go away......not too effective is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're going to protest in front of ICE offices? How convenient for ICE.

ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 22ND, LATINA (COMMITTEE FOR THE FIRST 100 DAYS) HAS CALLED FOR PROTESTS IN FRONT OF I.C.E. OFFICES ACROSS THE COUNTRY AT 4 P.M.

I.C.E HAS ANNOUNCED THAT IT HAS OVER 100 TEAMS OF AGENTS SEEKING OUT NEARLY 500,000 PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORDS BUT WHO YET HAVE AN ORDER OF DEPORTATION FOR ACCEPTING WORK AND PAYING TAXES IN THE UNITED STATES TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES.

I KNOW THE FEAR OF BEING TRACKED DOWN BY I.C.E. I KNOW THE FEELING OF BEING SURROUNDED BY AN i.c.e. TEAM AND BEING RIPPED AWAY FROM MY SON. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SEPARATED FROM MY U.S. CITIZEN CHILD. WHILE HE IS IN CHICAGO THIS SUMMER I AM IN MEXICO WITH A TWENTY YEAR BAR AGAINST COMING TO THE UNITED STATES.
    TOTALLY, GREAT FOR ALL AMERICAN CITIZEN TAXPAYERS

MAYBE WE SHOULD TRAVEL TO CHARLOTE'S OFFICE OF ICE, TOO.

notice she only mentioned the demoRats and not mccain... i would vote for mccain on that alone.

Why is it whenever I hear Elvira (Arellano), the first thing that comes to mind is Vampira--you know sucking the blood of American taxpayers, the church and her young anchor-baby son.

WE DESERVE MORE FROM THEM.
    YOU DESERVE NOTHING except the bill for all you have cost the US taxpayers!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

YOU DESERVE NOTHING
    Exactly.

The self deportation program is not working and so i think that the illegal immigration "community" has even more raids to look forward to. I'd love to see a moratorium plank adopted at the Dem convention. (Obama is arrogant enough to believe that it might fly because we are so ready for change!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast