Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SEPARATED FROM MY U.S. CITIZEN CHILD. WHILE HE IS IN CHICAGO THIS SUMMER I AM IN MEXICO WITH A TWENTY YEAR BAR AGAINST COMING TO THE UNITED STATES.

Poor lady, ripped from her child that SHE chose to have return to Chicago and petition for her amnesty. No one made that decision but poor abused Elvira. Give me a break lady.

Regarding the 20 year ban, either she's exagerating or the penalty doubled because she commited at least two felonies - I.D. theft (twice) and re-entering the U.S. after being deported.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Twenty years is good for me!! Think about that, with her age, she will be heading into menopause and can't come back and have more kids on the American dollar.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

If they decide to protest on the 22nd, let's call I.C.E. and tell them we appreciate their efforts to enforce our immigration laws. Below is a contact site. Why should the open border groups be the only ones I.C.E. hears from? This has got to be one of the most frustrating jobs in the U.S.

http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm

Contact Us

Please use the list of contacts to find the appropriate office or program.

To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423. Emailed reports of suspicious activity or "tips" are not accepted at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Twenty years is good for me!! Think about that, with her age, she will be heading into menopause and can't come back and have more kids on the American dollar.
    Hey, hey, Hey you wanna get the menopausal women on ya?? LOL

Really though, she would demand a suurrogate and still charge us!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

AE

Really though, she would demand a surrogate and still charge us!
    Who knows the mind of a demanding illegal Worried!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123