Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll bet Dade could do an illegal alien version of their song "Going to Disneyland."
    If you've heard this somewhat warped version, there are many verses in there including, "I just tossed a fifth of gin, now I'm going to Disneyland." and "I just robbed a grocery store, now I'm going to Disneyland."
    And my favorite verse in this song, "I just flipped off president george, now I'm going to Disneyland."
    They could add in the following verses for Elvira:

"I crossed the border illegally, now I'm going to Disneyland."
    "I just bought some fake id's, now I'm going to Disneyland."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I watched 7 and didn't hear a word! Wonder what happened?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so sick of this. When do I get a press conference? I bet Bush is just loving this.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They probably could not find a legal translator for the press conference

"What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    They probably could not find a legal translator for the press conference

lol.. in my opnino ICE should be right outside the church doors and when comes out tell her she gets to do her press conference from Mexico.

I agree dragon 5 they should be waiting there as she will come out eventually and she is a felon and should be arrested on sight.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

letter

Pardo if this was posted. This appeared in today's Chicago Tribune on the editorial page. This is the Slim guy right?!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... &cset=true

VOICE OF THE PEOPLE (LETTER)

We all sanctioned undocumented workers

Rev. Walter L. Coleman, Pastor
    Adalberto United Methodist Church
    Published September 9, 2006

Chicago -- The valiant, courageous struggle of Elvira Arellano has begun a new chapter in the national discussion of immigration reform--not only in the courts but on the street corners, in workplaces and in churches of this nation--a new chapter in the national discussion that must soon reach to the halls of Congress. We have filed a suit in federal court to protect the constitutional rights of Saul Arellano, a U.S. citizen, to both stay in this country and to have his mother, Elvira, stay with him.

We affirm the rights of the children and families of the undocumented. In doing so, we assert the responsibility of this nation for the system of undocumented labor it has sanctioned, participated in and profited from for more than a century.

Today we assert that this responsibility reaches to the children who were born here and the families that were formed here.

Every agency of government and every sector of private industry--and, indeed, every U.S. citizen--has participated in and benefited from this system of undocumented labor.

The government left the borders open for decades, knowing full well that millions were entering illegally, because the nation wanted their labor. Elvira Arellano was not beamed across the border by Captain Kirk; she walked easily through a simple turnstile.

U.S. companies accepted their labor, knowing full well their IDs were invalid, because these companies wanted the labor of hard workers who had no legal rights to protect themselves and their standard of living.

The U.S. government collected their taxes and all U.S. citizens accepted their contribution to our sick and ailing Social Security fund.

Elvira Arellano admits that she broke a law. She came before a court, admitted her guilt and served her sentence. She took responsibility for her actions, even though they were only the actions of survival and of a mother providing for her child.

We should recall in the Gospel of Luke, Chapter 6, that Jesus and his followers broke another hypocritical law when as hungry travelers they ate the food reserved for the priests on the Sabbath.

Now it is time for the nation to take its responsibility. The children who have been born here and the families that have been formed here are part of the economic, civic and religious life of this country. They are here because this nation sanctioned, participated in and profited from a system of undocumented labor for over a century.

The broken system must be changed. No worker should be without legal protections and rights in this nation. Neither can a nation protect its people when it does not know who is within its borders and who is crossing its borders.

Yet in fixing this broken system we must remember that a nation that does not take responsibility for its actions is a doomed nation--socially, politically and spiritually.

Copyright © 2006, Chicago Tribune
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was reading through USC Title 8 .... and uhm, Elvira Arellano is not even eligible to stay here. She's an "inadmissable alien".

http://www.access.gpo.gov/uscode/title8/title8.html

That's the link I've been reading if anyone's interested.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Yet in fixing this broken system we must remember that a nation that does not take responsibility for its actions is a doomed nation--socially, politically and spiritually.
    Just as individuals that do not take responsibility for their actions are doomed--socially and spiritually. Tell that to Elvira. She brought this on herself.
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Now she probably wants to take him to Disneyland.
    And we Americans will probably foot the bill for his trip.

He may even get a guess spot for Disney during the Super Bowl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast