Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira not being honest about Saul being an anchor baby??

I have been receiving a lot of info about Saul not being an anchor baby. Does anyone know if the below is true? Supposedly, this person did some research about when Elvira was here and when she was in Mexico.

"Is it true ELVIRA only came to the USA in 2000 the second time. Didn't have a kid in 1997 when she was first deported, where did the 8 year old kid come from? Is it one of the aliens from outer space? That one needs some dna tests, and a ticket to where he belongs."

That would be the icing on the cake....YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sorry to rain on the parade but everything i have read said she came back into the US in 97 and lived in the pacific NW, like oregon and MOVED to illinois in 2000

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    sorry to rain on the parade but everything i have read said she came back into the US in 97 and lived in the pacific NW, like oregon and MOVED to illinois in 2000
    I don't know there may be something to the rumor that Saul and his sperm donor may be Mexican Nationals. I find it very strange that despite her claims of him being an American he speak very minimal English yet attends public schools in Chicago. Most hispanic kids born here are bilingual.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I don't know there may be something to the rumor that Saul and his sperm donor may be Mexican Nationals. I find it very strange that despite her claims of him being an American he speak very minimal English yet attends public schools in Chicago. Most hispanic kids born here are bilingual.

We have many anchor babies that start to school and do not speak English. I just read an article in the Reno Gazatte Journal today about they not speaking English. It is understandable since the parent don't speak English.

As far a Saul being an anchor babie, she could have got him a false birth certificate? or do it have to have a seal of the state?

jamesw62 - I didn't know if it was true or not, but I wanted to see what you all thought. Thanks for the info.

I'm also getting emails with the theory that he is really an American citizen but not hers and that is why he is staying here.

Gosh, we may never really know.

I WONDER WHICH HOSPITAL IN THE USA SAUL WAS BORN IN. IS THERE SOME RECORD AT SOME HOSPITAL HERE IN USA THAT HAS RECORDS OF HIS BIRTH? BECAUSE SHE COULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT A PHONEY BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR HIM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I WONDER WHICH HOSPITAL IN THE USA SAUL WAS BORN IN. IS THERE SOME RECORD AT SOME HOSPITAL HERE IN USA THAT HAS RECORDS OF HIS BIRTH? BECAUSE SHE COULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT A PHONEY BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR HIM.
    im guessing that since she was in oregon it might be on record there.

as far as the baby being a mexican national, thats possible. he could have been someone here illegally or someone in mexico before she came back over a second time, because i have not seen how long between the first time she was deported and the second time to enter

I think what jamesw62 says is the most correct. And yes, after initially making her home in WA, she came to OR after that - later, moved to Chicago a couple years later. Geez, does that mean I could have bumped into Saul's father here in my area by sheer chance? Hmmmmm....????

Anyhoo, if you're at all curious, I suppose I could contact our Vital Records Section of the OR-DHS and find out if they have certificate of birth on him...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do it, Phred. Imagine the dust that would stir up?????????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast