Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I have come across more info on the web re: little Saulito and the best info I seem to have so far, is that he was born in Toppenish WA (Yakima County WA - a few miles south of the city of Yakima - that's big apple + other farming area - FYI)... but the year seems harder to pin down. It might be either 1997 or 1998 - don't know.

If cvangel or anyone else with an Ancestry.com account could try a search on this, it would be interesting to know.

Also, just another FYI... in that area of WA, because there is such a concentration of migrant/illegal farmworkers, there are all sorts of independent social service/health service orgs. up there that assist with medical care and related. It's entirely possible that Saul's birth took place in one of these local specialized health clinics - and, one would *assume*, that the birth would be reported to the WA State Dept. Vital Records just the same... but I don't know for sure how that is handled...

Good Luck. This could be interesting...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I ran it under Saul and Saulito both 1997 and 1998 this morning. No hits in any state. But I'm asking if anyone know their full names. I know I saw an article once that showed their full names but I can't remember where it was?

cvangel:

Thanks for trying. I'm not familiar with Ancestry.com, but I did run across somewhere that a middle name is required to accurately search - sorry, my bad! I'll look for that if I get time today...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    cvangel:

Thanks for trying. I'm not familiar with Ancestry.com, but I did run across somewhere that a middle name is required to accurately search - sorry, my bad! I'll look for that if I get time today...
    Happy to run it PhredE. My biggest concern would be that Saul goes by Saul but that his legal first name is something else. Something like that would completely invalidate the search.

HOTCBNS,

See how the link you made goes all the way across the page. On my computer it makes it go so far across that it makes the page wider than my computer monitor. When it does that it makes a slider bar at the bottom of the page that I have to slide to read the end of the lines.

You may not see it if you have a real wide computer screen.

If you post a link that comes out to long and makes the page real wide you can do this.

real long one

Then change it like this.

long[/color] one]real...one

Take enough out of the middle to still have it make sense... or you can use a new name if you want like this.

Change:
    http;//www.fark.com/

To:
    Fark

And you get this:

Fark

If you still don't see what I mean don't worry about it. I see it happen all of the time. I just try and tell people because it takes a while before most of us realize why the pages get real wide the way they do.

StokeyBob

sORRY

SORRY...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT.....

AS FOR ELVIRA'S SON....I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO BUT I THINK HE MAY HAVE ANOTHER LAST NAME I'M WORKING ON IT....I CAN'T FIND A BIRTH ANYWHERE IN US.....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345