Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Email from James Inhofe-Oklahoma

Dear Secure Borders Now Supporter,

You have been an incredible ally in the fight against amnesty for illegal immigrants. However, the more we struggle against the liberals' amnesty agenda, the more obvious it becomes they will not be deterred. Today, our struggle continues: Senate Democrats are once again promoting the DREAM Act.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, this legislation would mean amnesty for 2.1 million illegal immigrants already in our country. And what's worse, it's being sneaked through under the radar to avoid any accountability.

In only three weeks, over 90,000 citizens joined together to support "Secure Borders Now," helping defeat the comprehensive immigration reform bill. Now, as liberals continue trying to slip amnesty through the Senate, we must quickly spread the word to even more people to achieve victory.

Please go to www.SecureOurFutureNow.com to get informed, spread the word, and see the list of Senators who urgently need to hear from you on this issue.

Thank you for all you do to stand up for our security and sovereignty,

Jim Inhofe

Just joined. Love that guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

me too Gogo me too
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Just saved it in my favorites . Will read later. Sounds good to me .

We are going to have to get more concentrated with our efforts . They will not stop unless we stop them once and for all by getting Americans out and in their faces .

Also there a more like 50 million who will come under tyhis amnesty and that could double in next 18 years.

We are being lied to about the numbers of illegals here . Almost that many comes acros border every year from all over the world . They swim or tube to our shores, walk or ride across our north and south borders every minute of the day !

There will be no fence , no laws enforced until we get serious .

Not only bringing in desease but also nukes and other weapons of mass destruction . All our ' leaders ' know this . WHY ?

Thank you, Senator Inhofe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL6H4lutek

Senator Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma Leads the way
    ------------------------

Oklahomans should be proud and I'm sure that they are.

April
    I joined!

i guess i joined cuz i got the email. but i dont remember doing it...