Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    If the idiots of MA re-elect Kennedy, then they get what they deserve.
    They've been getting what they deserve for over 4 decades. Sen. Ted "Chappaquiddick Kid" Kennedy is a great example of why we need term limits!

How could a man like this stay in office for 40 years? Please read the following link to learn more about the MA. legend:

http://www.ytedk.com/chapter3.htm
    No kidding. This clown should be in jail, not in the Senate cooking up new ways in which to destroy America. Yeah MA is stupid for constantly voting this piece of crap back in time and time again, but unfortunately their stupidity also effects all of us, not just MA. He's got to go.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    ...Unfortanately, I don't think he will lose...
    What I don't understand is WHY would anyone vote for him? Are people just overly stupid in that state?
    Porbably people in MA. are not aware of the invasion.

Those who know of the invasion in MA should let everyone else know.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    ...Unfortanately, I don't think he will lose...
    What I don't understand is WHY would anyone vote for him? Are people just overly stupid in that state?
    First we are all idiots, now we are just all overly stupid?! Nice. Very constructive.

Anyway, Kennedy will most likely win because of exactly what JRhino said in his/her post. The republicans are not going to put up a candidate who is PRO- abortion or PRO- tax increases. Liberals will not vote for a candidate like Chase because of his stance on abortion, etc. Given that this state is made up of mostly democrats... you do the math.

In my opinon, the ONLY way to defeat Kennedy will be on the illegal immigration issue.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Anyway, Kennedy will most likely win because of exactly what JRhino said in his/her post. The republicans are not going to put up a candidate who is PRO- abortion or PRO- tax increases. Liberals will not vote for a candidate like Chase because of his stance on abortion, etc. Given that this state is made up of mostly democrats... you do the math.
    That's what really irritates me. Why do people get wrapped up on this fringe issue (abortion)? Yeah our country is being destroyed, but lets keep these traitors in office because of abortion? WTF? We can have abortion on demand 24/7 and this country will still survive, but it can't survive with continued mass migration of Mexican invaders.

What's more important people, some stupid sluts getting their babies aborted or Mexican invaders destroying our nation from within? You do the math.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    That's what really irritates me. Why do people get wrapped up on this fringe issue (abortion)? Yeah our country is being destroyed, but lets keep these traitors in office because of abortion? WTF? We can have abortion on demand 24/7 and this country will still survive, but it can't survive with continued mass migration of Mexican invaders.

What's more important people, some stupid sluts getting their babies aborted or Mexican invaders destroying our nation from within? You do the math.
    Dman- I think you misunderstood me. I agree with you COMPLETELY. Someone asked how he could get elected and I tried to respond. Believe me, it is beyond me how he has been able to stay in office all these years.

If you read my original post, I was seeking help and suggestions, not personal attacks and ridicule. We are all on the same side here are we not? You can attack me all you like, but unfortunately that is not going to get me any further to my goal of seeing Kennedy out on his you know what.

If anyone has suggestions on how to get more people involved in this area, I would welcome them. I thought posting to ALIPAC would be a good start.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

If you read my original post, I was seeking help and suggestions, not personal attacks and ridicule. We are all on the same side here are we not? You can attack me all you like, but unfortunately that is not going to get me any further to my goal of seeing Kennedy out on his you know what.
    I think you were misunderstanding me. I wasn't attacking you personally. I was merely pointing out that I'm sick of the stupidity of people that give out lame excuses as to why they continue to reelect these bums. I think you gave a perfect example as to why people foolishly vote for these people.

I'm sorry if you thought I was personally attacking you, that was not my intention. Believe me I've heard all the excuses as to why they relect these traitors and it's usually always about some fringe issue like abortion or gay marriage and my anger is directed at those people you mentioned, not at you.

I'm apologize for the confusion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12