Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email from Mayor Lou Barletta

Wanted to share an email rec'd from Mayor Lou Barletta whom we all know of here very well. I have the utmost respect for this man.

It is so very easy to get caught up in the "hustle and bustle" of Christmas that we often forget to pause and appreciate what should be most important to us:

Our families and our friends, and those who challenge us to be better people.

The events in our lives that made us laugh and boosted our spirits ... and those that made us cry and brought us to our knees.

The gifts we received and the rewards we earned ... and the blessings we were generously granted by a loving God.

The greatest things we receive are not the physical goods we exchange, but the intangible qualities we share with those who have supported us throughout the year - Friendship, Loyalty, Honor, Integrity, and Compassion. These should not be traded only once a year, but given freely and received each and every day of our lives.

Your thoughtfulness has made you a part of my life, and that is something I treasure.

“Christmas is not a time nor a season," said Calvin Coolidge, "but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”

I encourage you to keep the real spirit of Christmas in your mind and heart as you gather with loved ones to celebrate not only this year, but also for many years to come. I extend to you and your family my most heartfelt wishes for a meaningful, safe, blessed, and Merry Christmas
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I received one today too. Guess they have our email addresses from the emails of support we sent.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also recieved one. I think its great. I wish this man was running for President. I sent an email back thanking him for what he is trying to do.

Reminded him you can lose a battle but still win the war. Too bad we can't get other turn coat coward politicians to think like Mayor Lou

Banned
    I hope he also sent this to the ACLU!