Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have emailed and called McCain's office several times each week. I told him he would NEVER be a presidential candidate because of his "warped" thinking on illegal immigration and amnesty.
    And it's true- this man will never, ever, come close to being our president.

McCain & Brownback both sent me an email for campaign contributions. I let them have it.

Now, they cannot tell me that they didn't know, until they got to Iowa, that American's were fed up about these illegals.

I gave me two cents worth to the Washington Post about this Iowa story too.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hit McCain with emails till Teddy hurts. He can take his Snake Talk Express on down to mexico.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Something to think about people. My mother and I talked a little about my late fathers political-ness, and how it related to mine ( ).

She said before he died he said he thought the age of computers and fast information, as well as being able to send "internet mails" (as he called it), that is was a time when millions of Americans would suddenly wake up to the corruption within government, and speak up as never before.

We both agreed that the reason we all are seeing more and more politicians flip-flopping around so much, is that they are not used to having the spotlight on them so much. She said it used to be that people assumed they were doing the right thing, and all the news ever reported was that certain things were passed and bills signed, but no one ever questioned what was in those bills and how it would affect us all.

Now cable TV, internet, cell phones and all have made their jobs that more visible to us all, and put them to task as they never have before, which makes many of them, with selfish or currputed intentions, uncomfortable.

McCain is a just reacting to the pressure they all are feeling. They know they cannot escape us, like politicians used to be able to.

No, we cannot trust them, as the previous generations trusted them to, we have to hold their feet to the fire. Those who will not be able to stand the heat will just have to get away from the fire!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While I totally agree that a) he's pandering, and b) he won't get elected anyway... he's got the media. And him seeing even a little "light" on this issue is a good thing.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12