Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

isn't this the third defeat? dont we have a mercy rule in congress? three times and we STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE!

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    isn't this the third defeat? dont we have a mercy rule in congress? three times and we STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE!
    5th, but who is counting?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the other hand, the DREAM Act suffered a major blow, perhaps the decisive one, when the White House came out in opposition just minutes before the vote. The reasons given for opposition were specious and small minded? a long way from the President who once expressed compassion and understanding for the plight of immigrants who have left their homelands, often with their children in tow, and made the sometimes dangerous journey to the U.S. in search of a better life here. He now appears to have abandoned any sympathy for those children.
    I heard Bush was against the "Dream Act" because he wants a "comprehensive immigration bill". In other words he would rather make sure 30 million get amnesty all at once rather than piece by piece, a couple million at a time. Might have known it was nothing like loyality to America or Americans!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Two more to go before Christmas break?

You can take a short breather, dragon5.

I don't think they will try to resurrect it again this month.

Anyone want to start a pool on how many times an amnesty bill will come to the floor in either chamber of Congress before the Christmas recess?

I'll take the number "2". But I may well be low.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Two more to go before Christmas break?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    You can take a short breather, dragon5.

I don't think they will try to resurrect it again this month.

Anyone want to start a pool on how many times an amnesty bill will come to the floor in either chamber of Congress before the Christmas recess?

I'll take the number "2". But I may well be low.
    Dreamact - 1
    total amnesty bills - 3
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12