Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

curiouspat, I just sent her that article along with 2 "Aztlan/Laraza videos, and asked her to have her supervisor contact me after she views the video and reads the article. I told her I will also be going to local newspapers with this news that ALLSTATE supports an AntiAmerican organization despite what they know about it. We''ll see what they say next time.

Thanks for posting this! I meant to cancel Allstate months ago. I shouldn't have paid ahead a year!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    Thanks for posting this! I meant to cancel Allstate months ago. I shouldn't have paid ahead a year!
    Im emailing Ins Co's right now to find out who is the most American Ins provider...along with not having the"Espanish" button on their websites..

I thought insurance companies were supposed to be involved ininsurance matters, not social engineering. Why does every group except white people get these specially funded legal groups? And why in the hell does this insurance company assume that if you are non-white, that we evil whites are out to discriminate against you?

I get so tired of this bull...

I too have AllState. I will be calling to cancel. And happy to tell them it's because they support Laraza. They will feel the pain. I'll tell everybody I know. I have a great platform to tell alot of people , I am a barber.

Here's my recent email to Allstate...

I found the below reply from Allstate on the internet regarding La Raza. I fully agree with what you have said about your devotion to tolerance, inclusion, and diversity. I believe in those things and this is why I am appalled that Allstate supports La Raza. I am hoping that the company is just ill-informed with the organization. For starters, La Raza means "The Race." which in itself is racist. La Raza is not tolerant of other races and there is plenty of documentation and video to support this claim. I ask that Allstate further investigate what it is supporting in La Raza. I am currently a customer, but like many others, would be willing to leave if AllState continues to support racist agendas.

"Allstate and The Allstate Foundation are long-time supporters of
    National Council of La Raza and its efforts to promote equal
    opportunity
    and access to mainstream services for the Hispanic community. As part
    of its unwavering commitment to promoting tolerance, inclusion and
    diversity, Allstate directs its support of NCLR toward financial
    literacy initiatives and youth programming. Our goal is to teach
    tolerance to youth, end hate crimes and alleviate discrimination as we
    celebrate the differences among the cultures that make up our country."
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Allstate

Oh, yeah, the Good Hands People. Right.

Good, Xianleather, follow it through, and, PLEASE keep us informed!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I don't think they're going to change their ways

http://www.allstate.com/media/newsheadl ... siness.htm

Hispanic Business Magazine Names Allstate Best Company for Hispanics to Work

NORTHBROOK, Ill. Sept 1, 2005 – Allstate Insurance Company was recognized as one of the "Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work" by Hispanic Business magazine, a national business and finance publication aimed at Hispanic professionals. This is the first year that Hispanic Business publishes this directory of top companies for corporate diversity.* The companies named to this list were selected based on their commitment to Hispanic hiring, promotion, marketing, philanthropy and supplier diversity.*

With national partners such as National Council of La Raza (NCLR) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Allstate works across communities and cultures to provide opportunities and assistance to people with diverse backgrounds, encourage understanding and acceptance of others and teach the value of inclusion.

The calculus for determining the Best Companies for Hispanics Directory involves more than 30 variables that measure a company's commitment to Hispanic hiring, promotion, marketing, philanthropy, and supplier diversity. To compile the list, Hispanic Business contacted the top 400 companies on the Fortune 500. The final directory lists the top 40 companies, based on a weighted processing of company data conducted by HispanTelligence®, the research arm of Hispanic Business Inc.

For the entire list of top 40 companies visit www.hispanicbusiness.com.

To view career opportunities at Allstate, please visit www.allstate.com/careers. To learn more about the contributions Allstate makes to the diverse communities it serves, visit www.allstate.com/community.* If you are interested in becoming a supplier for Allstate please visit www.allstate.com/procurement.
    ---

The contact info for their Board of Directors is on their site as well, if you don't get anywhere with the others
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Thats fine, I'll just keep telling people, and I will take out an ad in a local paper and make it very well known....

Re: Email response from Allstate, concerning "LaRaza&am

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    unwavering commitment to promoting tolerance, inclusion and diversity
    Notice to Allstate If selling your country is "tolerance" , if promoting more illegal invasions is "inclusion" , if being overrun by millions who have no right to be here is "diversity" ----please excuse me while I forcibly evacuate the contents of my stomach on your office desk! !
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast