Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email Response From Congressman Obvious

Well this is a pretty informative......I guess.....reply back to letter sent long ago urging greater enforcement of immigration laws from I guess what I would have to term "Congressman Obvious". It's interesting how he takes no position here beyond the obscure. I wish he could cast nebulous votes as well but unfortunately those tend to come in loud and clear on the side of illegal immigration.

Mark

"Dear Mr. Aman:

Thank you for contacting me about United States border protection. I appreciate hearing from you and I apologize for the delay in my response.

Border Security has long been recognized as a priority by the Congress. The northern border separating the mainland United States and Canada is 4,121 miles long and consists of roughly 430 entry points. The southern border separating the United States and Mexico is 2,062 miles long and consists of thirty points of entry as well as numerous unofficial crossings. Despite the southern border having over 10,000 patrol agents there are still significant drug smuggling activities and illegal border crossings.

The United States Border Patrol (USBP) is the lead agency charged with securing the U.S. international border. Borders are monitored and protected by border patrol agents, video cameras, ground sensors, physical barriers, land vehicles and manned aircraft. The diverse nature of U.S. border defense is challenged by an equally diverse array of threats ranging from terrorists to drug smugglers, to arms dealers, and to human traffickers.

The REAL ID Act included provisions for barrier and roadway construction to aid in the protection of our borders. These provisions were included in the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act which was signed into law on May 11, 2005.

I support customs and border patrol policies that secure our borders and ensure the safety of the American people. Bureaus in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are responsible for combating alien smuggling and illegal entries. We must ensure that the offices that execute those critical responsibilities have the funding and resources necessary to do their job.

Please contact me about other issues important to you. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brad Miller
    Member of Congress

WELCOME ifcdirector

glad to have you with us.

Just keep on them, sounds like the typical response, Just like the response i have had From Senators Dewine and Voinivich. But i do have enough junk mail from those two now to have a good fire in the fireplace to stay warm all winter.

I did notice this in your letter.

Please contact me about other issues important to you. Thank you

He is trying to stay off the subject of Illegals. Stay on him, do like I do. I call every day. Ok so some people might call me a pest. LOL Oh but i sure do make myself heard. I love my country to much not to be a pest.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Sounds like the same line of bull I get from Senators Allen and Warner and my rep Tom Davis. I don't even open up their letters anymore because I can pretty much memorize what the letter is going to say. You can pretty much tell that it's a form letter. They are all a bunch of phonies to me.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same ol rhetoric from a globalist trying to snag a vote from someone who won't be fooled. You're wasting your time. Write him a letter informing him that he will be voted out next election via help from you. It's useless talking to these people now.

VOTE ANYONE OUT THAT HOLDS OFFICE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Start packin, boys
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This letter from your Congressman sounds more like a sixth grade report.

Give him a D - Give him credit for recognizing that the northern border separates the US and Canada, and the southern border separates the US and Mexico. Other than that, he deserves an F