Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ncm

I believe focusing on enforcement alone has not worked, will continue to compound existing problems, and will make our nation less secure.
    When did they ever focus on enforcement, alone or otherwise? Enforcement would compound existing problems? We have the problems because there is NO enforcement. And since when does enforcing laws make any nation less secure?
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Banned
    ncm wrote:
    When did they ever focus on enforcement, alone or otherwise? Enforcement would compound existing problems? We have the problems because there is NO enforcement. And since when does enforcing laws make any nation less secure?

You are expecting way too much from Senator Reid! That would mean he would have to state something logical and intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by ncm
    One day I was talking with my brother-in-law about illegal immigration. I railed about the problem, siting statistics, expressed my disgust at the government for not doing anything. He said, "Well, we need to try to do something that has not been tried." I said, "How about enforcing the law? That hasn't been tried."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I said, "How about enforcing the law? That hasn't been tried."
    Exactly right! Good for you!

That's what happen with "Professional" Politics. And when big ammounts of money are in the mix.

Instead of behaving like it is We The People who serve them, they should remember that it is they who are supposed to be serving We The People.

That's what Public Servants are supposed to be doing, or did I miss something? Maybe the boat left, and I wasn't on it.

April
    Hylander_1314 wrote:

Instead of behaving like it is We The People who serve them, they should remember that it is they who are supposed to be serving We The People.

That's what Public Servants are supposed to be doing, or did I miss something?
    That is exactly the way it is supposed to be, but have you noticed how everything is the opposite of how it is supposed to be lately.

Yeah that or the Outer Limits............

Don't try to adjust your television set. We are in control. We control the vertical. We control the horizontal.....................

Or maybe we're all just Lost in Space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12