Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Anniealone wrote:

I have supported TeamAmerica PAC for a long time, but recently met Tom in person and was able to spend quite a bit of time with him. He is sooooo down to earth. No slickness there. He exudes honesty and integrity.
    Lucky you! I have heard from those that know him personally or have met him he is exactly the way he appears to be, honest and straightforward.
    GOOOO TOM!!!!

U.S. Army Veteran...

I think it's pretty sad that today's society has become so money-hungry that it will give a home mortgage to an illegal immigrant who holds no say-so in what goes on in America but not an American citizen who has spent 10 years fighting for this country including a 14-month deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom because of a few "flaws" on my credit report. I had 2 accounts with BofA, 1 personal checking and 1 business checking for my small home-based business and was denied a home mortgage even trying to use my VA "guarenteed" home loan program (which is another joke based on credit, even though they tell you it doesn't have as much effect on your loan).

Now, both my accounts are in the negative, if not closed, and I will not reopen them, ever. I am searching for another bank that will hopefully look out for the interests of it's customers, without whom they wouldn't have a source of revenue. I wish big businesses would remember that when they fail to monitor the practices of it's employees. Thanks for taking the time to read my "rant".

a13bdude:

1. Hey there, welcome aboard!

2. If you're the person you speak of in your post....We thank you for your service - we appreciate our Vets on this forum (taking the liberty to speak for just about everyone...)

3. Sorry to hear about you bad experience w/ BoUA (Bank of UnAmerica)

4. Please do sign the petition located at :

http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/

5. You might be interested to learn of this web site:

http://www.bankofamericasucks.com/

- seems like you're not the only one not to think much of BoUA:

Please stick around and help as you see fit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123