Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rebates & Deportation Orders

I suppose it would be way too much to hope for that if we must send rebates to illegal aliens, their checks also be accompanied with ICE deportation orders to match?

I mean, if we are going to give them money, the least they can do is use it to pay their moving costs to go back to their own qwat nations?

How can a rebate check be issued to someone if the SS numbers, or taxpayer ID numbers, or what ever numbers, are a mess, there is no matching SS info, etc.? I mean, how does the govt. send money to someone here illegally, w/o actually knowing they are here illegally? Am I nuts or what? This confuses me no end!

Gosh, I have been really, really, mean lately.
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

CAPS has an Action Alert. All you have to do is type in your zip code and pre-formed letters to your Senators can be sent either as e-mail or faxes (free) on this issue: http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10896171
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has everone on the board done this today? Please post and let us know that you made those calls.

If you have never called your Senators before, it's not bad. The first time is the worst and after that it becomes easier and easier. Trust me, there was a first time for me too.

Suggestion:

Write out what you want to say, before you call and when they answer just say, I would like to leave a message for Senator... or I have a comment... Then begin reading your pre-written comment.

If you have never called before today, and make a call please post that it was your first time and how you felt about it.

Get busy dialing!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose it would be way too much to hope for that if we must send rebates to illegal aliens, their checks also be accompanied with ICE deportation orders to match.

Pick up your check at the self-deportaion center.

Dixie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Where can we read a copy of this Bill
    I don't think the rats put out a copy for us to read, i could not find one!!
    Me either Im beign told by four differnt offices that the resident alien parts are not in the senete version of this bull I wanted to check it for my self.

Where did the info come from if we can not read nor it is not posted for public view

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    CAPS has an Action Alert. All you have to do is type in your zip code and pre-formed letters to your Senators can be sent either as e-mail or faxes (free) on this issue: http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10896171
    Thanks Zeezil ! I will doing that in addtion to everything else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I suppose it would be way too much to hope for that if we must send rebates to illegal aliens, their checks also be accompanied with ICE deportation orders to match.

Pick up your check at the self-deportaion center.

Dixie
    We could only dream!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    the bill can be found here in full

http://www.senate.gov/~finance/sitepage ... lation.htm

Check out Section 101, GreatGreg...that seems to be one of the major loopholes. Let us know if anything looks really crazy.

Did anyone hear Bushes speech today? remember when the House and Bush tried to push the amnesty bill though that was a back room deal, well Bush is pissed the Senate is looking over this bill, you can tell, He did his the Senate needs to put this bill through right away.

FOX just said Senate finance committee okayed the stimulus package!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast