Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thanks for joining in Populist! This is the Radio Contact list I am working on now!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ------------ "RED ALERT" ------------------
    ACTIVIST PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! NOW!! 12/19
    HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST

Link to information and Instructions!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94878.html

OK EVERYONE LETS GO AFTER THESE TWO, WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, AFTER OUR LONG HARD FIGHT AGAINST AMNESTY...THIS IS THE KIND OF DEVIOUS UNDERHANDED TACTIC'S WE WON'T STAND FOR ANY LONGER!!!!
    You got that right SOSAD!!!

WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Have not seen it mentioned on ALIPAC at all but the Irish government are working with the administration to get their countrymen who are here illegally a path of their own to green card or at least temporary visa.

It is moving quietly since the talk shows love hispanic bashing the most. This is also an amnesty and a kick in the teeth to those who do things legally.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    Have not seen it mentioned on ALIPAC at all but the Irish government are working with the administration to get their countrymen who are here illegally a path of their own to green card or at least temporary visa.

It is moving quietly since the talk shows love hispanic bashing the most. This is also an amnesty and a kick in the teeth to those who do things legally.
    We have to keep on our toes all the time and be ready to fight!!! They are trying to sneak it in everywhere!!! We just have to keep on pushing back time after time and JUST KEEP SAYING NO!!!!

JAK
    America is waking up... and we are NOT going to be fooled anymore!!!!

NO AMNESTY OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sick of DIRTY POLITICIANS THAT USE ANY MEANS POSSIBLE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT!!! LIARS AND CHEATERS....DECEIT!!!!!! TRAITORS!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    America is waking up... and we are NOT going to be fooled anymore!!!!

NO AMNESTY OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sick of DIRTY POLITICIANS THAT USE ANY MEANS POSSIBLE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT!!! LIARS AND CHEATERS....DECEIT!!!!!! TRAITORS!!!!!!!
    Absolutely AND we are not going to GO BACK TO SLEEP, so they might as well get used to us stopping them!!!!!

WE ARE UNSTOPABLE!!!!

I emailed everyone on the talk radio list with http as an email address. I recently changed my computer security and it wouldn't allow me to email to any not beginning with http. Fred Honsburger's email will not accept copy & paste. I also had a problem with Spike O'Dell.

I just got back to my desk, and have no access to radio, but I will do what I can from here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for the good work Deb!!!

Glad you are joining in Betsy!! Any help is appreciated!!

LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS!!!

Okay, I'm working on the list of radio shows, but does anyone have a list just for Iowa that we can work on first, as that state seems to be the first one we need to get to.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast