Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, I have emailed all the radio shows on Jak's list (some came back mail failure notice). Have also forawrded info to many friends.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I have emailed all the radio shows on Jak's list (some came back mail failure notice). Have also forawrded info to many friends.
    Great job Tiny!!

A BIG thanks to everyone who is pitching in!!

Banned
    I’ve been working on getting this info out all day to all the TV and Radio media outlets around here. A lot have shot me down till after Christmas But I’ve been assured that they will be more then willing to get us on then
    I am hopeful that I will be on two shows tomorrow. One for sure,only gave me three minutes and maybe I/we can get on the Trucker net work tonight.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    I’ve been working on getting this info out all day to all the TV and Radio media outlets around here. A lot have shot me down till after Christmas But I’ve been assured that they will be more then willing to get us on then
    I am hopeful that I will be on two shows tomorrow. One for sure,only gave me three minutes and maybe I/we can get on the Trucker net work tonight.
    Great Greg!! Keep up the good work!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE ...I E-MAILED ALL THE RADIO STATIONS, I DON'T HAVE RADIO, HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY REPORTING YET?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! THIS ELECTION IS SO IMPORTANT TO OUR WINNING THE WAR ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WAY TO GO EVERYONE ...I E-MAILED ALL THE RADIO STATIONS, I DON'T HAVE RADIO, HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY REPORTING YET?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! THIS ELECTION IS SO IMPORTANT TO OUR WINNING THE WAR ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!
    THANKS SOSAD!!! UNITED WE STAND!!!

Working on 1110AM Charlotte talk radio personalities. I will fan out from there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a link to all the Iowa Radio Stations:
    http://www.ontheradio.net/states/iowa.aspx

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    GREAT!!! THANKS ZEEZIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    GREAT!!! THANKS ZEEZIL!!!
    Ya! your all right Zeezil!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast