Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emergency whistleblower: RED DAWN ALERT – South American violent CRIMINALS dispersed

Emergency whistleblower: RED DAWN ALERT – South American violent CRIMINALS dispersed across U.S. cities in run-up to 2024 CHAOS

12/21/2023 // Mike Adams // 180 Views

Tags: border security, chaos, civil war, Collapse, illegals, invasion, migrants, Open Borders, revolt, Texas, uprising, Venezuela, War, Whistleblower

The following transcript is a partial accounting of an interview with a whistleblower "RedCell" who helped run security on the transport busses organized by the State of Texas to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities. This shocking firsthand account reveals how the most hardened, violent criminals from countries like Venezuela are being strategically deposited across the United States in preparation for widespread chaos and civil war in 2024. (More election interference?)
    The full interview will be posted at these channel links:
    Brighteon.com: Brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
    Rumble: Rumble.com/c/HealthRangerReport
    The following partial transcript is auto-generated. Please excuse the occasional errors.
    Mike
    All right, welcome everybody. Mike Adams here with an emergency broadcast. As you know, the state of Texas is being invaded. Well, the whole country is being invaded by illegal immigration. And joining me today as sort of a last minute deal here is a whistleblower who has been hired in order to transport illegal immigrants across the country and deposit them in various cities and states, including sanctuary cities. And his call sign is Red Cell. So welcome, sir, Red Cell, welcome to the show.
    Redcell
    Thank you.
    Mike
    All right, go ahead and take us down the rabbit hole here. What, I mean, to the extent that you can, I mean, I wanna protect your operational security and privacy and your buddies and everything else, but tell us what you can about sort of what you've been hired to do and why you feel the need to blow the whistle on this.
    Redcell
    Well, the main reason to hire is to transport these immigrants from the state of Texas that are coming in and shipping them off to the sanctuary cities as far as New York, Chicago, Colorado, LA. And that's basically that's the job. That's the job that's required.
    Mike
    So they're being dropped off en route or all over the place or what's the deal?
    Redcell
    So with that being said, just to understand kind of the rules and everything that goes along with it, the whole mission that they're getting paid for is to get them out of the state of Texas. This is Governor Abbott. We have to get them out of the state of Texas. Now we try to persuade them to not get off the bus because if they wanna leave and get off, we cannot hold them against their will.
    You understand we're not law enforcement, so they can actually have the law enforcement called on us and get us thrown in jail for that. So we try to persuade them to stay on the bus, to get to your location and what you're trying to go to. So once we get out of the state of Texas, um, it's, it's open ball game. If they want to stop at somewhere, we stop and they're like, Hey, I want to get off of here. Okay. Well, if you understand that as soon as I cut your wristband off, you're done. You can't get on this bus no more.
    And with mine, we had maybe two people do that. But for all the other contractors that was there on there, there was cases to where you're going all the way to Chicago, to New York. And it's like 50 people max on these busses. These are. What do you call it? Buses, you know, saying.
    Mike
    Yeah, like commercial, like tourism type buses.
    Redcell
    Yeah, tour bus, stuff like that. You got different companies trying to get on that. We'll get on that here in a minute, but some of them were getting there with 50 people on the bus and only arriving with two, meaning in between every single state going up there, they're getting dropped off or left in them States. So with everybody thinking, Oh, well, they're just getting to this spot and that's it, they're leaving them there. Big no not happening. That's not true.
    Mike
    Okay, right, because a lot of Texans actually support the idea that Governor Abbott is sort of, dare I say, dumping these illegals on cities like Chicago and New York and LA in order to try to force them to realize the depth of the problem here or the scale of the problem. But what you're saying is that oftentimes the migrants don't even end up in those cities. They're dropped off in Indiana or Illinois or somewhere in between, right?
    Redcell
    Aanywhere in between. So I'm just going to tell you right now. So with that, and as far as transportation, that's what's happening there. And they are stopping at every other state. It's not just certain locations these people are getting dropped off at. Now, when you get to the kind of people that you're talking about, that gets into a different realm. But before we hit into that, we can go back to the government. So there's two things behind this, like it always is. It's never going to stop.
    One of them is political. We all understand that, but which a lot of Texans and everybody, we believe that is the right thing to do is to get them out of here. So that's one thing we all agree on, like, OK, that's great. And the second is money. Let's not get twisted. Let's not, you know, go around and be like, oh, you know, just all political. No, it's not. It's money. So when I'm talking about money, this is the big one right here that's going to hit as far as TDEM which is the Texas Department of Emergency Management. You know, they're the ones that are in charge of getting these contracts and everything. Well, the actual security companies that we were actually doing this work for the bus systems and the bus companies when and everything that awarded this contract, they received this contract. That's Governor Abbott's buddy. So that kind of lets you know how the circle goes. That's how they do it. And you got to understand.
    For every bus that we're doing is $5,000 a head. That's a quarter million dollars for each one that's getting shipped out.
    Mike
    Wait, hold on a second, $5,000 a person?
    Redcell
    $5,000 a head.
    Mike
    Wait a minute, so the state of Texas, you're saying, is paying $5,000 to the bus transportation company?
    Redcell
    $5,000 ahead. So it's a quarter million dollars [per bus].
    Mike
    I mean, that's more than a first class airplane ticket.
    Redcell
    It's a billion dollar project. It ain't moving. That's just what it is. It's money, man.
    Mike
    What do they get? They get like free gold on the trip or something? Why? How could it be $5,000?
    Redcell
    They don't get nothing. So on the trip, they're allowed to give them MREs. And of course, you know, do we stop at certain spots? You know, we can let them out, scan them on, scan them off. You know, they can get some food or whatever. You gotta understand, they are getting paid money too, as well. These people are getting 1200 bucks. They're getting paid $1200 and they're getting a cell phone. They're getting clothing again, everything right there. Okay.
    Mike
    Wait a second. So there are they being paid $1,200 when they arrive at the destination or to get on the bus or is it a payout per?
    Redcell
    No, at the destination. So I'm going to clear that up right now. So the whole thing is. Texas just signed the law now saying it's illegal or it's felony or whatever to come over without having, you know, your paperwork and everything. Excuse me. Just as of now, well, actually, about a month ago or a few weeks ago, it went into law. So before that TDEM, they were getting these people and saying, Hey, don't worry about filling out your paperwork about your sanctuary, come on. And we'll fill it out while you're over here to get you over there. Why not? Bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it, getting flooded because it's $5,000 a head.
    Mike
    Wow, now hold on a second. So I have so many questions. How are these people being paid this money? Is it like on a Visa card? Is it cash? How do they get the money?
    Redcell
    So as far as the people that are getting paid, that goes through the state and it goes through federal, some federal deal. I didn't really quite understand how they did that, but the federal part comes in with their cell phones. And so like one instance, we had a whole family that was on there, six, seven, eight people, and one of them trying to be slick, they're like, oh, I forgot my phone at the base or wherever, you know, where we're picking them up at. And they were like, nah, no, yeah, we can't, let's go.
    Let's get them off the bus now. And I was like, well, why, you know, like, leave him here and then I go, no, because that phone is the way that the government uses to track them. You can come up with your own stuff on that. I have no idea. But that phone is designed for that so they can track where these people are at.
    Mike
    Why is the government tracking them? Well, I would imagine they're trying to make sure they get the right number of them into the right districts where they like swing states where they can outvote Trump probably in the coming election is my guess. But I guess there could be a lot of reasons for that. Now, what about are they given like food and water on the trip that's free or what?
    Redcell
    Yeah, food and water is provided, everything on their blankets, everything. They have that, you got to understand these people are coming from, you know, different parts of the world. Most of the ones that I was going through, which were all Venezuelan. So that's a different.
    Mike
    Wow. Okay. Yeah. I wanted to ask you, what can you describe? Because we've heard a lot of people, you know, many reporters that are covering this like Michael Yon and Ann Vandersteel and Anthony Rubin and so on. They say there's a lot of military age males. Did you see that?
    Redcell
    With the military-aged males, me being, that's my background, looking at these people, their demeanor, how they are, nah, it ain't that. Most of the ones that we were transporting, I hate to say it like this, but they're all criminals, man. Straight up criminals, criminals.
    Mike
    Whoa. Oh, wow. So you were seeing what? Like tattoos and like, you know, like body art or what?
    Redcell
    No, you're talking about understanding Spanish and I can understand exactly what they're trying to do when they get there. They're talking about when they get there, which kind of dope they're going to try to get, how they headed down to the T. Now, these people here, so the ones that you're seeing on the news and the ones that they're coming out, one that I saw that was outside the actual, I believe it was the Roosevelt Hotel or somewhere else in Chicago, where is dropping them off at they're showing them an outside saying, yeah, they're barely giving us food and all this.
    Now, those are the rare part of the ones that are actually being out there. Those are the families right there to where I feel bad about because they have no choice. You know, they understand what's going on. I mean, you can't blame the kid. I mean, you can't do none of that. I mean, we're all human. But these individuals were transporting and dropping off. And the ones that I'm saying that are getting off the bus in between them, I'm at to say they're all criminals, man. Straight up.
    Mike
    Okay, so like MS 13 type of people or what are you saying?
    Redcell
    You gotta understand what Venezuela did. It did it almost like what Castro did. They got rid of everything that's in their prisons.
    Mike
    So they're just emptying the prisons and sending them to Texas.
    Redcell
    Yep. But who's doing it? Who's giving them across that? They got to go through a lot of stuff to get here. They can't just do that on their own without any kind of funding or helping. Yep.
    Mike
    Well, we know that. United Nations, yeah. I mean, we've seen all the invasion camps and the Darien Gap. I mean, we've had a lot of sources show us videos of those camps and how they're given maps, right? And they can go by truck, by boat, on foot, by bus. They can get a bus in Costa Rica, and they can make their way up. The United Nations is what I'm hearing.
    Redcell
    But who's paying for it? Yeah, and these people ain't going to come over there and get out of the jail and just be like, oh, hey, but I'm going to tell you like this. They're the most ungrateful people I've ever met in my life, meaning they are everything. I need this. I need this. Where's the Wi-Fi? Where's this? Where's this and that? And like one of my friends was saying, hey, we got veterans in this country that don't get no twelve hundred dollars. They don't get no three, four hundred dollar apartment or place to stay.
    Food, clothing, and a phone. Hey, so with that Chicago stuff, that's what they don't wanna show you is, they got rid of them. They do not want no more people going in that hotel room because they ran it down to the bone. Straight up. So now, so when you're dropping them off in Chicago, you kind of tell these people like, hey, you see all them out there is camps. It's all on the outside. It's kind of like what Austin had with the homeless people, but these are actual.
    Mike
    Yeah.
    Redcell
    Nothing but Venezuela. And you just tell them and say, hey, you only got 30 days that they're gonna allow you here. If you don't get a job or do anything, you out. Straight up. They're not housing them no more because of how they crippled that hotel room and everything around it. In New York, it's the same thing. They can't stand it. Well, that's their problem.
    Mike
    Okay, okay, here it is, Red Cell. That's extraordinary. I wanna ask you more questions about that, but here's the organization in Espanol. It's called the OIM, the Organización Internacional para las Migraciones. OIM, or in English, it's IOM, immigration of the International Organization for Migration. Okay, so IOM or OIM.
    Depending on Inglis o Espanol, that's the United Nations that's running those programs. And they're giving them maps and they're giving them rape kits, by the way, when they cross the Darien Gap, and they're bringing them in and they're paying them to make the trek to get to Texas. We know that for sure. But what you're adding to that is now they're given major incentives to be deposited across the country and that these are mostly a criminal element.
    Redcell
    Yes.
    Mike
    Wow. So tell us about some of the more about the conversations that you overheard about what kinds of things they plan to do when they get off the bus.
    Redcell
    I mean, they're like anybody else. They're slick. They're not stupid. As soon as they start to look and be like, oh, this guy's listening. They're doing whatever. Yeah, they're not. Yeah. But it's just the things that they're saying. And me for, I'm not going to lie, you know, some upbringing and that I just, I I've been around that world a long time. So it's not no joke. You know what I'm saying? But that's the majority of what what's there. It's sad to say, you know, I mean, there's some to what we had. Um, Hispanic actual Mexican.
    Refugees or immigrants, whatever you want to call them, uh, coming in. And there's like a totally different tone. There's a total different tone. Like these people here are like, Hey, thank you so much.
    Now, Venezuela, where there is some guy that they have -- I can't remember his name right now, but he is some big TikTok. He's on something new. And he literally tells these people what to do when they're here, what they're entitled to, how to steal, how to do every single thing in the world. And he's a big follower and they have, and what that is, he is getting fed his money to tell these people to come here. And this is what they're doing by their own government.
    Mike
    Whoa. So wait a minute, the Venezuelan government is paying this influencer to give people instructions of how to come to the US? And then how to assert....
    Redcell
    Yep, yep. And they actually think that that's right. So my guys are telling him like, hey, this is what you're seeing. That's why y'all are doing this. I'm telling you right now, it ain't working like that. It ain't gonna work like that. You need to get here. You need to do this. If you really wanna be here with your family, yada, yada. But most of the ones that they don't have family, like I said, they are criminals and they don't care. They're gonna be like, yeah, whatever. Let me get off this bus.
    Mike
    Did you hear, did you overhear anybody talking about weapons or wanting to acquire weapons or smuggling weapons or anything like that?
    Redcell
    It's no weapons or nothing like that. They're not that retarded. You know what I'm saying? That's for anybody that is doing that game. But what comes along with that? And I say it as a game that all that comes along with it. You understand that? You see what I'm saying? It's not, no, you ain't going to go and start doing that.
    Mike
    Yeah, but they talked about drugs a lot. So when they were talking about drugs, did they already know contacts in places like Chicago, New York?
    Redcell
    That's what I was saying. So that was one of the main things for me and a lot of, well, just my guys that operated out there, like, Hey man, they're always asking, Hey, we going through here or we doing this or doing acid. We're going to New York. I ain't telling you anything in between there. We're going to Chicago. I ain't telling you anything in between there, because I don't know if they got somebody that's going to meet them at that store or somebody going to meet them at that location or where we're at. And they are constantly addicts asking for that. But you know, it's upset. You can't tell them nothing.
    Mike
    So tell me about the numbers that you're talking about here. How many buses a day are leaving Texas?
    Redcell
    So right there with TDEM right there, with these particular people, it was Wynn, Wynn Company. There's charter buses. That right there, those are the ones that are the actual direct buddy with Abbott. Now these people here with the contract, they were starting to get a lot of pressure to where when I was midway through the contract, they had to have, the state of Texas was like, hey, you got to have this many buses running at all times.
    Now you gotta understand these people here, it's a contract, they're trying to save money, so they're buying these buses for 10 grand, throwing $2,000 into it. Hopefully they get it inspected through the DPS, because they have to inspect them before they get anything on there. And hopefully it makes it to A location, B location, stuff like that. You sure what I'm saying?
    Mike
    But they're being, like you said, they're being paid up to a quarter million dollars a busload.
    Redcell
    Yeah, that's just a contractor being being, you know, like any kind of contractor...
    Mike
    But I mean, even if they spend 50 grand on a bus, I mean, they pay off the bus five times over on the first trip. 23 buses a day.
    Redcell
    23 buses a day and you look out there, there's 50 people on that bus, $5,000 a head. You can do the math.
    Mike
    Yeah, so we're talking 1,200 people a day, or almost 1,200, leaving Texas.
    Redcell
    Yes, sir. So now you got to go in from you got them going from staging point is San Antonio. That's the main stage at point. Okay. Once you go into San Antonio, you're there. They FAP you out to wherever they say, Hey, you got orders. You're flying to, or you're, you're busing to El Paso, McAllen, Laredo, the Rio Eagle pass was just added and Brownsville.
    Mike
    Really?
    Redcell
    Those are the locations right there you go to. And then once you sit there and wait, then they will tell you once because they got to process their paperwork and everything on that. But as soon as they got the 50, then you'll get your order being like, hey, go and pick up these people. And your destination is either Chicago, New York, LA or Colorado. And that's how they would do it.
    Mike
    Now, so, and your team then was hired to actually operate the buses?
    Redcell
    No, so our team was just straight security They have their own bus drivers that doing the bus driving and doing it then we're just security for the drivers on the bus.
    Mike
    Oh, I see. So, but you, your team went along on the ride then to the destination?
    Redcell
    Yes, yes. So we're with them. So just to give you an idea. So from El Paso, which is the furthest point I can kind of tell you from El Paso to New York is about 33 hours.
    Mike
    Oh my gosh, that's a long trip, especially if you keep making it over and over again. And it's a round trip.
    Redcell
    That's a long trip. It's a round trip. So, well, we drive them down there. Their bus has got orders to go do something else afterwards. And then they fly us back down to San Antonio and we do the same process over and over.
    Mike
    Oh, I see. So you fly back, you get a new bus, and then you do another one-way trip.
    Redcell
    Same thing again, over and over.
    Mike
    Now, when you get to the destination, who is there in New York or Chicago? Who is there to receive all the migrants that are offloading from the buses?
    Redcell
    So when you go to New York or everyone's different and you gotta understand because of everything that's happening now and now they got flooded, they got a real good taste of it is what I like to say. They can't stand us. They hate us, you know, cause we're dropping them off. That's their problem. They're the ones who said sanctuary. But the first thing that you do is you got a timeline that when you're going in there, you let everybody know, like, hey man, I'm two hours out, three hours out and then once you're an hour out, that's when you start getting the, port authorities. You call the port authorities and you tell them and say, hey, we're an hour out and say, all you do is tell them how many people you have, what bus number you are. And then from there, it's 30 minutes out, they're like, okay, you go into this location. Okay, boom, go and drop you off. You sit there, they, put us right there and I'm telling you, I believe it was second street, third street. Well, we were dropping them off in New York was literally one block away from Times Square.
    Mike
    Really? And then, so are there ever like protesters there trying to stop the buses?
    Redcell
    Yes. So they figured in Chicago and New York, some protesters, nothing like that. What they're doing there, their protesters, is their law enforcement. The law enforcement be like, hey, get off. Let's inspect your deal. What are you doing? Basically, to hassle the sh#t out of you. I'm sorry. To the hassle you to make it inconvenient to be like, don't come no more. So that was the protest and harassment.
    Mike
    Really?
    Redcell
    You know, saying that's pretty much all the harassment there is pretty much law enforcement. Now you're talking about the only ones I really seen was in Colorado because we're dropping them off dead smack center on at Denver to where a city hall, everything. And then all of a sudden you have families that are walking their kids and everything. And they're looking like, oh, my God, what is this? Oh, my God, what is this? Well, welcome.
    Mike
    Wow.
    Redcell
    You sanctuary city, you gettin' dumped.
    Mike
    Yeah, yeah, the El Salvador prison just got dumped on your front lawn right there, right? So what I'm curious then, when the people that are on the bus, these migrants, when they get to the destination, and they get off the bus, are they are they happy to be there? What's their attitude?
    Redcell
    I'd have to say some of them. Yeah, because I it's like anybody else any human being on a bus for that long It's like oh But as far as when you look at it to be like, what are you gonna do? Because they have their port authority They have their people who were transferring them over to they come on their bus and they you know, we got speakers on there Say hey, this is this is what you're gonna do right now we have no housing for you. There were some of them. We was dropping them off and I was telling them, this is how grateful these people are. I'd say, Hey, hold on to your blankets. Hold on to your blankets. That's okay. We're going to get more. I was like, I'm just telling you right now, they ain't give me nothing. They ain't going to let you in there. Hail storm, 30 something degrees in Chicago. You're going to be sleeping out there on that sidewalk. You know what I'm saying? And then all of a sudden, because the buses are real cold because of the heat from the, from the engines and you know, and everything else, they keep it real kind of cold, so they're thinking that's just.... The temperature there you gotta say people tropical people and then all of a sudden when they make that when they make that step off the bus to get in that code, oh man, they're wearing sandals and stuff like that. I was a different ballgame.
    Mike
    Oh, wow, yeah, welcome to Chicago in December, right?
    Redcell
    Welcome, you know what I'm saying? So they just, most of them, I'd have to say the families would be like, thank you. You see what I'm saying? Thank you and this and that, even though how much they were like, hey, this, this and that, I get that, you know? But all the other ones, which I'm saying that are up to no good, they're like, whatever, get me off the bus, let's go. Like hurry up, I got stuff to do.
    Mike
    Wow, okay. What about children? Did you see children with families? Did you see any unaccompanied children? What kind of children do you see?
    Redcell
    Man, there's children on there that I seen. So, so small, you'd have to go back and recount them because you have to keep a proper head count of everybody who's there. You have to show from this point to this point. Some of them were so small, what they were having them underneath their clothing and that you couldn't even see them. They'd be like, wait a minute. And I will, how many did you sign for or say that we're taking? Wait a minute, we only got this number. Hey, go call back again. Now I was looking at that as far as like, does this kid look like he's supposed to be with his family? And I'm gonna tell you for two trips, I looked at that and I seen a quarter of them, no. Like that kid does not belong, you see what I'm saying? Like they did not belong with that family.
    Mike
    Do you think that they, I mean, that's called child recycling when they take a kid.
    Redcell
    That's money. That's like money to them. That's money to them so they can use that later. Yeah, like anything else.
    Mike
    So it's kind of a, it's a form of child trafficking. They use the child to get extra money.
    Redcell
    They're trafficking right in front of you and we're paying for it.
    Mike
    And then what do you think happens to those children when they get to the destination city?
    Redcell
    I have no idea, sir. I have no idea. Well, anybody else can kind of imagine what happens there. Do you think the person that's actually being there that is doing the stuff that they have intent to do gonna care about that kid? Highly doubt it.
    ## (continues...)
    The remainder of this full interview will be posted at these channel links:
    Brighteon.com: Brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
    Rumble: Rumble.com/c/HealthRangerReport

Emergency whistleblower: RED DAWN ALERT – South American violent CRIMINALS dispersed across U.S. cities in run-up to 2024 CHAOS – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so disgusting. This entire administration should be arrested and put behind bars for this!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL